Chapter 333: Shenanigans in the Labyrinth

BOOM BOOM CRASH BOOM

Loud thunders and tremors resounded all over the place, winds bellowing like crazy and pillars falling one after another. A scene of ruin and devastation played out, more than a dozen beings erased every second.

Two figures danced, winds and frost lashing out on the battlefield as they waved their hands. Many monsters rushed towards them, but they were all sent to oblivion, never to be seen again, fragments of light slowly fading away.

Beams of silver light bolted towards them, but they were all for naught. All it took was a single punch and they were dispersed like clouds of dust. They shattered like brittle fragments of glass, the ground razed by the passing pressure.

《Icicle Shotgun!》 [Yuna]

《Gale Waltz》 [Grey]

Two distinct voices rang out in the air, mana swirling around in less than a fraction of a second. On their palms formed icicles of blue and blades of white. They waved their hands once more, a volley of death rushing forth towards the enemies.

It was a merciless massacre, blades cutting down the golems and icicles boring holes though the high pixies. They all fell helpless to the ground, loud thuds resounding in the air. They turned into mana soon enough.

"Whew~! That was all off them, right, Grey?" [Yuna]

"Hmm... There are still more a few hundred meters away, but that's a problem for later. So yeah, that should be all of them." [Grey]

"Mmn~! Great! We could finally catch our breaths!" [Yuna]

Or so said the young lady, but there was no trace of exhaustion on her face nor her eyes. If anything, she was smiling ever so brightly, merrily humming to herself as she enjoyed a leisurely walk with her beloved.

It has been a couple of hours since Grey and Yuna dove down the Labyrinth of Stars, and after quite some battling and running, they are finally at the 5th floor.Both  D and C rank monsters have started appearing all over the place.

And like the floors before them, the deeper they went, the more exquisite the ruins became. The 5th floor, for example, now looked like a ruined town with all sorts of structures popping out here and there. It was a great place for "sightseeing" as Yuna would describe it.

Even the zones in the Labyrinth were laid out differently. Rather than corridors, they are now divided into areas. Even if one can see them, as long as they're in another area, the monsters wouldn't be able to attack them. A great place for grinding.

"Alright, let's continue along, Yuna." [Grey]

"Eh?! We just arrived though?! Let's at least take a picture!" [Yuna]

"Haah... Alright. Just for a couple minutes." [Grey]

"Yaay~! That's my fiancé for you! You're so understanding!" [Yuna]

And like they did during the 2nd floor, Grey and Yuna have been taking stops from time to time to take some photos of the Labyrinth's ruins, the young lady especially enjoying it with a bright smile on her face.

Grey tried to stop her at first, but she continued sulking all throughout the floor, making a face which only pierced Grey's heart with guilt. He just gave up on the thought and decided to go along with her whims. It's what makes her happy, after all.

Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap

A snap here, a snap there, and flashes everywhere. Yuna took dozens of photos in a blink of an eye, her fingers pressing down the button like a rapid-firing machine gun. A smile bloomed on her face every time they took one.