Chapter 211: Fun and Games

Woof Woof Woof

Barks and whines twirled and danced in the air, three pairs of furballs running and bouncing about. Accompanying them were two children, ages 8 and 6, hair painted with a different shade of gray, running around so freely.

"Hey, Galvin, that's unfair!" [Elnart]

"Hehe! Big Sis and Big Bro said it's allowed!" [Galvin]

"Ehh~?! That's unreasonable!" [Elnart]

The children were none other than Elnart and Galvin who are once again playing with the familiars, dashing and darting as if they owned the whole garden. Of course, they weren't the only ones in the garden. Three other figures were also with them.

It has been a few days since Grey and Yuna went to the Royal Capital, and now, they are back on Galderia. Currently, they are in the Aldridge mansion, playing football with the kids like they usually do in their free time, all while Cedric watched over them.

"Here, Galvin, pass the ball!" [Yuna]

"Um!" [Galvin]

Stopping ever so abruptly, Galvin then firmly planted one of his feet towards the ground, and without an ounce of hesitation, he gave it his all and kicked the ball towards Yuna's direction. It was a good passー or so it should have been...

"Oh, no, you don't." [Grey]

The ball couldn't even go halfway towards Yuna, when a swift leg blocked the ball with much precision. It didn't take much effort to stop the ball at all. Of course, the owner of the leg was none other than Grey who was in Elnart's team.

Relief and disappointment. Two completely different emotions swirled in two people's hearts as they witnessed Grey's action. The relieved one was Elnart, and the other was Galvin. As for Grey and Yuna, they only watched them warmly.

"Big Bro... That's unfair... You're too good..." [Galvin]

"Haha, that's not true. It's because Galvin always shoots straight that it's easy to catch the ball. You should learn to curve your shots." [Grey]

"Uuu... Okay..." [Galvin]

His face was sulking but Galvin didn't say any more. Galvin simply accepted Grey's explanation and backed down. Though he was competitive, he was also very understanding for his age. Grey and Yuna were glad he was a kind child.

"Then, how about we take a break for a little while? We still have some refreshments back on the table." [Grey]

"Fufufu! Then I'll be partaking on your offer~." [Yuna]

"Hey, Yuna... I'm talking to the kids, you know?" [Grey]

"My I'm afraid I don't know what you mean~. I'm just talking to myself, after all~. Un! I'm just talking to myself." [Yuna]

She really was a mischievous girl, humming to herself as she ignored Grey's words. Elnart in one hand and Galvin on the other, she then headed to the garden table, a big and bright smile floating on her beautiful face.

Grey could only heave a dry and lengthy sigh of resignation from Yuna's actions. Soon after, he also followed after them, the familiars following him closely behind. It was like a silly little march, with the ever so smiley and cheerful Yuna on the lead.

"Oh? Are you done playing already?" [Cedric]

"Nuh-uh, we're just taking a break. Would you like to join us, Cedric?" [Yuna]

"Sorry, but I'll have to pass on that. I've been cooped up in my office these past few days. I just want to breathe in some fresh air. I really appreciate you playing with the children. Thank you." [Cedric]