Chapter 345: Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna!

"Kyaa~! Art, hurry up! You're so slow!" [Bella]

"W-Wait! Bella, Galvin, you're just too fast!" [Elnart]

Woof Woof Woof Woof

The little figures ran around the garden, the sound of little footsteps and the barking of the furballs echoing in the air. Smiles were afloat the place, drifting in the breeze along the sweet and calming scent of flowers.

The kids ran around and the familiars chased them. Suddenly, Galvin stopped on his tracks and faced the furballs, halting along with him. He raised a twig towards the air, then pointing it towards the familiars with an adorably determined look on his face.

"I am the hero, Galvin! I will vanquish you demons from this land!" [Galvin]

So the little boy declared and he swung his sword with vigor. Unfortunately, vigor was all he had, and even when he landed the strike, only a soft "pomf" resounded in the air, the twig easily bouncing off the familiar's soft and fluffy fur.

"Galvin, move away! I will also aid you in battle!" [Elnart]

Said his older brother with a fierce determination burning in his eyes, also landing a blow towards the familia's left fore leg. However, he was even much weaker than his younger brother who was 2 years younger than him.

It was hopeless. No matter how much effort they put in, they were far too weak to face and overcome the adversity before them. No matter how brave they were, such was useless in front of absolute power. There was only one thing they could do...

"Galvin, take the princess and go! I'll hold them off as long as I can!" [Elnart]

"Understood, Elder Brother!" [Galvin]

"Art, be careful! Take care of the demons!" [Bella]

... And that was to run, Galvin taking Bella's hand and running away with their little legs. Elnart tried to hold off the familiars, but he was greatly overpowered, the little furballs pinning him down with their fur tickling him to a chuckle.

Galvin and Bella were also hopeless, the familiars easily catching up and pouncing towards them. Everyone was pinned down by the little furballs, only able to laugh and giggle as they were attacked by their cuteness and fluff.

"Haaaahhh......" [Yuna]

Yet despite such happiness, the same couldn't be said for everyone around. It was especially true for Yuna who had been sighing since the beginning, dark circles to be seen around her eyes as she lay her head down at the garden table.

"You've been sighing a lot lately, Yuna... You must have had an exhausting week. It was because of the cosmetics, wasn't it?" [Cedric]

"Un... They were all so terrible..." [Yuna]

It has been a few days since Grey and Yuna returned to Galderia, and ever since then, Yuna has dealt with a lot of troubles because of her cosmetic products. It wasn't just the Alchemists' Guild, but the Merchants' Guild as well.

Yuna was already done with the patents and the related paperwork, but teaching the other alchemists how to make them was quite tiringー no, very exhausting. She has been practically sleepless over the past few days, even having nightmares about it.

Yuna wasn't even short in money so the income from it doesn't matter much to her. She sacrificed all her time so that the ladies wouldn't bother her and Grey anymore. She somehow managed to pull through in just a few days, but the results were brutal. She was pale as a guest, her soul leaving her body.

"Yuna, have you fried casting healing magic on yourself? That might help you quite a bit. You really look so grim." [Cedric]

"I already did... I already did so many times... But it was useless. They can only cure physical fatigue, diseases, and curses." [Yuna]