Chapter 297: Beauty and Alchemy

"Mmn~! Mmn~! Hmmn~!" [Grey]

The sky was blue as ever, the sound of a young man humming drifting along with the chirping of the birds and the sweet fragrance of flowers. There was a bright yet gentle smile blooming on his face as he moved around his hands.

The sound of metals clacking, the heat of the kitchen, and the appetite-arousing smell of fresh dishes being cooked. Such a scene was a delight to be at, Grey slowly lifting the frying pan, soon transferring the cheesy egg omelettes towards a white plate.

"Hmm... I should cook some veggies, too..." [Grey]

But the quest was yet to be over. After cooking the eggs, Grey then heated up the pan once more, drizzling a bit of oil as he added the chopped vegetables already prepared beforehand, adding a bit of meat and spices to the mix.

Grey continued to hum and the scent of the stir fried vegetables wafted all throughout the kitchen. The flames danced and the vegetables continued to sizzle. After a short taste test, yet another smile blossomed on Grey's face.

"Alright. This should do." [Grey]

With that, lunch was served and the plates were served over the dining table. From omelettes, vegetables, fried fish, pork chops, beef stew, meatballs, vegetable salad, and fresh fruits, there was a variety of food on the table, all delicious as always.

Soon, the sound of running water rippled in the kitchen, Grey quickly cleaning up after himself with the use of magic, preparing some juice and selecting the desserts next. It was such a peaceful day, not a single disturbance to be seenー

BAANNNGGGGG

... Or at least, it was a peaceful day...

When suddenly, a silver-haired elf slammed the door hard, making such an abrupt boom ring throughout the whole house. Her eyes were sparkling ever so brightly as she headed towards Grey with a certain something on her hands.

"Grey, please check!" [Yuna]

Of course, what was on her hands was one of the cosmetic products Helen asked of her just the other day. She has been cooped up inside her laboratory most of the time and only heading out when she needs to rest or eat.

Grey also helped out the young lady develop the products yet never did he think she would finish the products so quickly. Just as what one should expect from a Tier-8 Alchemist, one of the best in the whole world.

"Grey, hurry! Hurry!" [Yuna]

"Alright, alright, just stop pushing me. The desserts' gonna spill at this rate." [Grey]

"A-Ah, sorry..." [Yuna]

The young lady quickly stopped shaking Grey, but her eyes remained sparkly all the same. Grey then put down the desserts he just made, wiping his hands soon after before peering through the cosmetic product with "Judgement".

《Appraisal》 [Grey]

----------------------------------

【Item】

【Name】Vanilla-scented Liriola Healing Lotion

【Grade】High

【Description】

A lotion made from Kalkia grass, Liriola extracts, fresh milk, and herbal oils. It has a rejuvenation effect when applied to the skin which allows it to become soft, bouncy, and young again whilst healing any damages and wounds in just a few hours after application. It also allows the skin to retain moisture and a fresh glow, and also protect it from damages for a long duration. The perfect lotion for the skin.