Chapter 283: Sugary-Sweet Anniversary!

A soft bed, fluffy pillows, and a warm blanket. A certain elf indulged in such heaven as she laid down the bed, sprawling atop of it without much care in the world as she watched her beloved lie down beside her, sunlight seeping through the windows.

Thinking back to all the fears and anxiety both she and Grey felt during the past few weeks, she once again realized how silly it was. It was a problem they could have easily solved had they just talked it out with one another.

But strangely enough, Yuna only felt thankful that such misunderstandings occurred between them. Though it did cause them some problems, it was also because of it that they managed to understand each other much deeper than before, their love now much stronger than ever, and...

"So it wasn't a dream, huh..." [Yuna]

... Now, their relationship has even progressed another step. The young lady couldn't help but smile to herself as she raised her hand, watching how beautiful the ring in her finger was. She still can't believe Grey was now her fiancé.

Well, there were also a couple more things after that, but it was better left unsaid. Just looking back at what happened last night, Yuna could only blush furiously as such passionate scenes replayed in her mind. Even with her on the lead, Grey was simply a total beast.

She could only puff her cheeks adorably, remembering all the embarrassment she went through. She then faced her beloved once more, poking his cheeks time and time again as her playfulness bloomed once more.

"Yuna... I won't be able to sleep with all that poking, you know..." [Grey]

"Fufufu! Good morning, Grey." [Yuna]

"Yeah, morning, Yuna." [Grey]

It felt like it was just a couple moments ago when they were so anxious about each other, but now, here they are, acting playfully with one another. Grey soon rose from the bed and gave Yuna a kiss to greet her in the morning.

Well, it wasn't just a simple greeting. Before Yuna knew it, Grey had already pinned her down and she had been laid out bare. It was all too sudden, the young lady had yet to process what was happening so early in the morning.

"Eh...? Grey...? May I ask what you are doing right now...?" [Yuna]

"Hm? What else would it be? I'm just continuing from where we left off last night. You don't truly believe I was satisfied with just that, don't you, My Dear?" [Grey]

"Eh...?" [Yuna]

Grey ended his word with a sweet smile, but the same couldn't be said for Yuna. Not only question marks, exclamation marks now also filled her head, a certain sense of danger welling up in her heart the moment she saw the sharp glint in Grey's eyes.

Just the last night, they did all sorts of things that she didn't even want to remember, and now, Grey was telling her his appetite has yet to be sated. Even now, Yuna's stamina has yet to recover from their long and passionate night together.

Yuna had said that she'll happily accept everything about Grey, and she truly meant it. She just didn't think she'd doubt her own judgement so soon. It was only then that she realized that the man she was just betrothed to was indeed a wild beast.

"You're not regretting this now, are you, Yuna?" [Grey]

"Uuu.., Grey, you're being too much...!" [Yuna]

Scream all she could, Yuna was powerless to Grey's vigor. It wasn't like she hated it, but doing it so soon when they had just woken up was simply far too embarrassing. Only now did she start to regret her precious choice of words,