Chapter 259: Royal Shenanigans

"Ohh! These are amazing!" [Grey]

"Un! They're very beautiful! And fluffy too!" [Yuna]

"Fufufu! Thank you very much!" [Marianne]

Giggles and squeals of amazement were about in the air, a couple figures standing side by side. Raised high above to the air was a small object, furry and fluffy with tiny black dots serving as its eyes, a mouth of brown thread smiling ever so happily.

Of course, the object was none other than a stuffed teddy bear, one children would love to cuddle in their sleep. It is one of Marianne's creations, full of intricate beauty and fluffy cuteness. A perfect combination.

It wasn't just a teddy bear. If one were to look around the workshop, one would see various handicrafts littered around on the shelves and atop the tables. From stuffed toys to wooden merchandise, everything was present.

All of which were done by the married couple, Ross and Marianne. It might have taken them some time to get used to the new equipment and get back their previous rhythm, but as soon as they did, they dishes out masterpiece after masterpiece with hands fast as lightning.

"What do you think, Grey? Yuna? Do you like it?" [Ross]

"Of course! They're all beautiful! I'm sure everyone would love it!" [Yuna]

"Hahaha! I'm glad to hear that." [Ross]

Ross was laughing now, but at first, he was nervous. After all, it has been a long time since he and Marianne did something of the sort. But having overcome such fear, all that was left was their long forgotten love and passion for making things.

Well, they didn't just back on their feet, they have also started moving forward as well.  Previously, Ross' skill was only focused with woodworking, but now he's also starting to learn jewelry and metalworking, making accessories out of silver and jewels.

Marianne had also started using new materials as well, from various fabrics, fur, hide, and even some monster drops. They were a lot tougher, but that only makes finishing them even more satisfying. Both were learning at a rapid rate.

"But enough praising, shouldn't you two start heading out now? You'll be late if you stay here any longer." [Ross]

"Ah, you're right... Then, we'll be going now. Thanks for everything." [Grey]

"Bye, Missus Marianne! Bye, Mister Ross! And say hello to Bella for us!" [Yuna]

"We'll surely do so. Take care, you two~!" [Marianne]

Hands were made and goodbyes were waved. Two figures exited the workshop, a pair of clicks and clacks resounding in the air as they headed out the open streets, taking a final look at the city before they head out again for a month or so.

It has been several days since Erdea had extended their invitation, and though the festival was still some time away, like usual, Grey and Yuna wanted to experience the city on their own as much as they could. It was a festival which only happens every nine years, after all.

With excitement brewing in their hearts, there was no time to waste. Grey and Yuna quickly veiled themselves from the public eye, and with a wave of his hand, Grey opened yet another gate. They vanished into thin air soon after.

As soon as the light faded, a grandiose scenery greeted them, but it was nothing new to their eyes. Rather, they were quite used to such a grand sight, acting nonchalantly as they walked under such massive and spacious corridors.

"Hmm... It seems everyone is busy..." [Grey]

"Right... I wonder where Iris is..." [Yuna]

Of course, their destination was none other than the Royal Castle. They won't be the only ones heading towards Erdea, after all. Along them would be Iris who is aiming to expand her horizons as she observes the culture over at Erdea.