Chapter 314: Training and Frozen Hot Chocolate!

Clang Clang Clang Clang

Sharp blades gleamed with a deadly glow, flowing like the gentle streams yet rushing with both speed and power, feisty sparks bursting like fireworks as the fierce clash continued to unfold, two figures exchanging blows whilst the winds rocked the earth.

Her silver hair fluttered and a dozen blades scattered in the air, riding along the winds and darting faster than all bullets. Her blade was like the free and agile swifts, making sharp and dangerous twists and turns like no other.

The princess tried to launch counter attacks at every opportunity she got, but with how relentless and overpowering her opponent was, all she could do was defend, her eyes swimming left and right, trying to leave as little of a gap as possible.

"Is this all you can do, Lisa?! Don't just hide and defend like a turtle!" [Yuna]

"Easy for you to say! You're just too strong!" [Lisandra]

"Excuses! Try wielding your sword if you have the leeway to talk back!" [Yuna]

With the announcement of the King the day before, a bright and passionate flame of determination was lit ablaze inside her heart. She was even more wager to train, not wasting any time to dawdle around, and simply doing her best.

Of course, the best way of training she could get was through Grey and Yuna. Rather than waiting for the two to reach out to her, she was the first to ask for help. Their methods may be harsh, but they were just as effective.

Now, Lisandra was getting pummeled by Yuna, but she doesn't have any regrets. If she wants to win the Intermediate Division of the Carnival of swords, she needs to work harder than before. She would have her body sore all over than regret not doing her best for the upcoming event.

《Double Cross!》 [Lisandra]

The cross opened up like a dragon's claw ready to crush Yuna, it rushed towards the young elf with the intent to destroy her, and in kind, so did the latter. There was no hint of hesitation in her eyes as she wielded her sword.

Yuna tightened her grip and raised her sword with a cold glint in her eyes. She waved her sword ones, a silver sword path gleaming in the air. A single slash was all it took for her to destroy the attack, shattering it like brittle glass.

The princess hit the brakes, leaving a large scar on the ground. She pulled her sword back, drawing mana from deep inside her, her sword shining brilliantly like a river of stars, soon glimmering brighter as she poured all her strength into her arms.

《Pierce!》 [Lisandra]

She thrusted her sword, a beam of white emanating from it. A sharp blade of white rushed towards Yuna, darting like a lightning bolt. It was fast and deadly, packing enough force to decimate walls in an instant.

Yet however fast and powerful it was, Yuna's face remained unfazed and indifferent, striding towards Lisandra without a single stop. She thrusted her blade like Lisadra before her, eyes locked at the sword art, not blinking even once.

BOOOOMMMMMM

She hit the dead center of Lisandra's sword art, effectively canceling the rushing force without much effort. It shattered into fragments of brilliant light, soon fading to oblivion as the young lady continued to rush.

"That's not enough!" [Yuna]

"Ugh...!" [Lisandra]

Yuna finally reached Lisandra's range, brandishing her sword as soon as she did. A deafening clang rang out in the air as their swords clashed once more. The latter is now being pushed back, gritting her teeth tightly.