Chapter 302: A Den of Battle Maniacs

Clang Clang Gashaak

Sharp and metallic noise reverberated in the air, brig sparks flying left and right as two swords clashed against one another. The wind trembled and the ground quaked, shockwaves howling all over the training grounds, two men battling it out.

The ones in battle were no ordinary people either. One of them was the Captain of the Royal Guards while the other was the Graystone Kingdom's very own King, each gritting their teeth as they bore the brunt of each other's strikes.

All eyes were on the two as the exchanged blows, sharp streaks of light gleaming every so often. The fiercer the winds blew, the more heated up the battle became, arriving to the point where blood started to trickle down the ground.

《Appraisal》 [Grey]

-----------------------------------

【Salferine】

【Name】Archen myr Lantre Graystone

【Race】Human

【Sex】Male

【Age】48

【Status】Healthy

【Mana Capacity】1,265 【Mana Quality】C

【Combat Power】1,537 【Threat Level】B

【Attribute】Earth 【Magic Proficiency】High (50%)

【Class】Swordsman 【Weapon Proficiency】High (55%)

【Physical Enhancement】59%

【Ability】『Terrorize (3☆)』

-----------------------------------

【Salferine】

【Name】Eliazar myr Camelot

【Race】Human

【Sex】Male

【Age】43

【Status】Healthy

【Mana Capacity】1,749 【Mana Quality】C

【Combat Power】2,340 【Threat Level】B

【Attribute】Wind 【Magic Proficiency】High (54%)

【Class】Swordsman 【Weapon Proficiency】High (59%)

【Physical Enhancement】62%

【Ability】『Raven's Eye (3☆)』

-----------------------------------

They weren't just small fries either. Both of them were respectable High-Rankers whose clash could easily devastate the place if it weren't for the tough and sturdy barrier covering the training grounds.

Of course, as there was a massive gap between the strengths between them, both parties decided to battle with their combat powers fixed at the bottom of B-rank. The one who breaks the rules will lose the match immediately.

The King dashed forward and raised his sword high in the air, blazing sparks rushing out his blade as it connected with Eliazar's sword. Seeing it didn't go through, he then jumped back and increased the distance between them in just a couple moments.

Unfortunately for the King, Eliazar didn't just let him be and chased him to a corner. Their clash once again continued, only that now, the situation has been reversed, the King down the one pressured by the Captain of the Royal Guards.

《How Impudent!》 [Archen]

However, such pressure was easily broken. Imbuing his "Terrorize" ability to his words, the King landed a strong mental attack towards Eliazar. It was especially intimidating with his blood red hair and golden eyes, seeming like a predator.