Chapter 306: A Grand Debut (pt. I)

'Please say yes! Please say yes! Please say yes! Please......' [Lisandra]

Such thoughts echoed and echoed inside a young lady's mind. She fidgeted and she walked back and forth, a trace of worry on her face as she waited outside by the garden. Not even the fragrant scent of flowers can calm her down.

What she was waiting for was Grey and Yuna'a answer to her proposition. Though she acted excited and jolly yesterday, it soon dawned upon her that she has yet to receive an answer. Now, she was anxious as one can be.

"Good morning, Lisa." [Yuna]

"A-Ah, yes... Good morning as well, Grey, Yuna..." [Lisandra]

Before long, the two figures she had been waiting for finally came out of their place, both looking a little tired as they heaved a yawn, eyes still a little bit watery. It was quite obvious that they didn't have that long of a sleep.

And the reason for that was none other than their "little" training session. What was supposed to be a short sparring match turned into a complete duel which lasted half an hour. There wasn't just one round as well, there were multiple.

As for the state of the Boss Room, it was devastated. It was already ruined before they came, but after their fight, the carters and lashes became even more evident. It was as if a very violent and aggressive tempest just passed by, ripping everything to shreds which was a trace of mercy.

"Yuna, your hair is still disheveled." [Lisandra]

"Eh? Really?... Sorry about that, we just had a long and exhausting night yesterday. It looks like I forgot to comb it..." [Yuna]

"E-Eh?! A-Ah, th-that's fine... Y-You're a couple, after all..." [Lisandra]

Though, if one were to explain it like that, it was bound to cause a misunderstanding, and a huge one at that as well. Thinking of a completely different thing, Lisandra's face was now beet red, her eyes shifting away from the two.

After all, what kind of long and exhausting night is there for a couple other than making love? Yuna has yet to see her mistake, but Grey figured it out then and there, now sighing a lengthy sigh as he looked at Lisandra.

"Yuna, don't explain it like that... Look, Lisa, what Yuna meant was that we were training our swordsmanship. It's been a while so we thought we'd get our gears back into motion. There's nothing more to it." [Grey]

"A-Ah! Lisa, we didn't do that! Lisandra, geez! We were just training! We didn't do anything indecent! Training! It's training! We didn't h-have s-sー" [Yuna]

"Yuna, that's enough. You're only making it worse." [Grey]

"B-But Grey... Lisandra might misunderstand..." [Yuna]

It was only when Grey pointed it out that Yuna finally understood where she went wrong. Her face was now beet red, frantically explaining herself to Lisandra, biting her tongue from time to time because of panic.

"N-No... I already get it... So that's what it was..." [Lisandra]

"Yeah... And we're not so shameless to do it when we just arrive, you know? We still have some shame and dignity." [Grey]

"Sorry..." [Lisandra]

The misunderstanding was cleared very quickly and no one was harmed, however, two young ladies were now beet red and embarrassed as one can be. The princess was especially ashamed to accept that she thought of such thoughts.

It took quite some time before the embarrassment finally settled down, and when it did, Lisandra had a quick realization. She examined Grey and Yuna's words, a few keywords ringing inside her mind, heart beating in excitement.