Chapter 268: Premium Delight! Rainbow Fruit Cake!

There was no movement, only the gentle sunlight seeping through the windows. The room lavishly decorated by grandiose wallpapers and luxurious furniture was still and quiet, a peaceful atmosphere enveloping the whole place.

The birds chirped and sang from the trees outside, a soft chime carried by the playful wind. Two figures lay down motionlessly on the bed, their bodies covered by a white blanket, soft and subtle snores drifting in the wind.

"Hngg... Urghh..." [Grey]

But such tranquility was soon broken and silent movements were born. One of the figures slowly rose from the bed, his well-built body revealed as the blanket slowly slipped away. His eyes were still hazy, mind still a little sleepy.

Well, who wouldn't be? After the long and passionate night filled with bliss that he shared with his beloved, it was only natural that he was a tad bit exhausted. They were so fierce and passionate that time flew away before they noticed it.

"Hm?" [Grey]

Grey looked to his right, and what he found was a sleeping Yuna. Her hair was still disheveled but she was still the most beautiful woman in the world to his eyes. Even when she was sleeping, she was so adorable, Grey just couldn't help but smile.

"Haha. So defenseless..." [Grey]

The smile that bloomed on his face shone even brighter. He soon leaned in towards his beloved to give her a morning kiss on the cheeks, when suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. The smile was no more, only a face of horror left behind.

Yesterday's memories came flooding in, and not only happiness and embarrassment, a feeling of guilt also brewed inside his heart. He still remembered vividly the way he acted like a staved and savage beast, eating Yuna whole.

If it weren't for the fact that he erected a barrier all over the room, their voices full of intense love and passion would have rang throughout the whole mansion. Now, not only guilt, but shame has swallowed his conscience.

'What have I done...?!' [Grey]

And to top it all off, he still isn't satisfied after everything they did the night before. His appetite is yet to be sated, and he simply wanted more from Yuna. His desire kept on overflowing that he thinks he's going crazy.

It also didn't help that Yuna's sleeping face looked so pure and innocent. Along with his growing desires, the number of arrows filled with guilt stabbing his hearts also increased. A tug of war between his conscience and desires.

'Haah... Just what am I doing...' [Grey]

Flap Flap Flap

He soon retracted his hands and hot off the bed, acting carefully as to not wake up the sleeping beauty. He quickly got himself a change of clothes and swiftly draped in unto himself, a little bit of cleaning with magic.

Yuna was still asleep, and the day was still long ahead of him. As much as he wants to spend time with her, he also doesn't want his desires to go out of hand. After all, the last thing he wants is for her to get disillusioned with him. It would be a nightmare.

"Right! There's also that, isn't there?" [Grey]

Thankfully, he also had many things to do in his mental checklist. If he wants to clear his mind and get rid of all the impurities, what better way is there to hammer it all out with the use of smithing?!

In addition, he also wants to forge many rings and try out many designs for the big day he is planning to do. He could progress with his plans and also was away from all the dirty thoughts. It was killing two birds with one stone.