Chapter 323: Rapid Advancement

《Black Star!》 [Lisandra]

Lashing gusts of wind burst forth, a star of darkness born from a dozen strikes. It cruised under the blue sky, shining brilliantly despite its pitch darkness, like a black diamond under the sun, darting like a bolt of destructive lightning.

BOOOOMMMMMMM

A crisp explosion rang out in the Grand Colosseum, pillars of smoke rising towards the sky and clouds of dust enveloping the stage. A lone figure flew out of the veiling mist of dust, leaving a trail of white in his wake. A resounding crash echoing as the said figure crashed into a wall.

The thin veil soon vanished into oblivion, a fair lady left standing alone on the stage. Her scarlet hair flowed like roses fluttering in the wind and her blue eyes shining brighter than the sky above her, holding her sword with pride.

"Huff... Huff... Huff... Huff..." [Lisandra]

She was panting heavily, sweating bullets as ragged breaths escaped her mouth. Her hands quivered from pain and fatigue, barely remaining standing with wounds riddling her body. Yet she was smiling, a triumphant expression painted on her lovely face.

"The winner is Her Highness! Gladiator Lisandra defeats Gladiator Aslan and moves on to the quarterfinals! What a beautiful match!" [Konan]

"Whoohoo!! Long Live Graystone! The pride of our Kingdom!"

"You did your best, Your Highness! That was amazing!"

"Ohh!! That's our princess for ya! Truly outstanding!"

Cheers filled the air and support came from all directions. A fanfare of screams and squeals resounded like screeching flocking seagulls. It was extremely loud and noisy, but strangely enough, it was refreshing to the ears.

The medical team quickly went up the stage and helped out both the princess and her opponent. Warm and golden light shone in the arena, their wounds slowly closing up and their complexion returning to normal, breathing stabilizing soon after.

The crowd was still full of excitement and the two contestants soon made their exit. She was still quite dizzy and her steps were clearly groggy, but she braced herself towards the waiting area, two familiar silhouettes waving their hands at her.

"You did well, Lisa. Good job~!" [Yuna]

"Stay still for a moment, Lisa... 《High Heal》 《Rejuvenate》" [Grey]

Of course, they were none other than Grey and Yuna. Though the priests and healers already casted many recovery spells on them, there was nothing wrong with making sure, casting even higher level recovery spells of their own.

The pain and fatigue which stung every fiber of her body quickly melted away as light swallowed her body, warmth and comfort washing away all the pain and discomfort in her being as if they were all fleeting lies. She heaved a sigh of refreshment,

"Waah... Thank you so much, Grey. It feels like I'm taking a hot bath..." [Lisandra]

"Fufufu! Should we take a hot bath together once we get back, Lisa?" [Yuna]

"Oh, that sounds good! And let's use those haircare and skincare products you made some time ago. They're really amazing!" [Lisandra]

"Un! No problem!" [Yuna]

For one reason or another, the topic suddenly shifted to bathing together, the young ladies now talking about the cosmetic products they once used a couple days ago, brightly smiling as if they were chatting casually in their own parlor.

Grey was still unsure about naked skinship, but it seemed to be quite normal in Merusia. He had already bathed together with the children before, but never before with someone his age, and he won't be anytime soon. It was his principle.