Chapter 304: The Grand Colosseum!

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh

Three swift slashes whistled in the air as a crimson sword was brandished at extreme speeds, leaving behind a blazing scarlet trail, glimmering like the sunset over the vast blue sea. The show soon ended, the sword sheathed into a scabbard.

"Alright. I think this one's good enough," [Grey]

"Are you sure about that, Grey? You can have the 'Divine Sword', you know? I'll be more than happy to exchange it with you." [Yuna]

"What are you talking about, silly? You need that more than me, plus, they're both Divine-Grade. Exchanging swords wouldn't make much of a difference." [Grey]

"Uuu... Okay..." [Yuna]

Yuna tried to convince Grey, but with her fiancé's overprotective nature, there was no use trying. Yuna simply accepted the things the way they are and also put away her sword inside her scabbard, both of them now looking like swordsmen.

A day has passed since Grey and Yuna arrived in Avalon, and after yesterday's dinner with the Royal Family, they have decided that they would be looking around the Grand Colosseum which had been on their mind since yesterday.

Of course, as they were in the City of Swords, what better way is there to fit in other than using swords themselves. Swordsmanship may not be main class, but they were still adept at it, able to use High-Level sword arts without much difficulty,

As for the swords they were using, they had the "Divine Sword" and "Vulcan's Wrath" which are amongst the best, if not the best, swords there are. Both of which had 5☆ abilities engraved on them, powerful as one can be.

"Then, shall we head out, Milady?" [Grey]

"Un. Please lead the way, Sir Grey." [Yuna]

"With pleasure." [Grey]

Swords on their sides and smiles on their faces, Grey and Yuna soon headed out of their room and into the large corridors. They just had breakfast so there was no need to drop by elsewhere, only needing to head outside and meet up with their guide.

As they walked down the halls, the servants greeted them with respect. It hasn't even been a day since they arrived yet rumors about how they suppressed everyone with their aura alone had already spread all throughout the Royal Castle.

They had already gotten used to being the center of attention, but it still felt weird being the focus of everyone when they had just arrived. Still, they continued to walk down the halls, paying little to no heed to everyone's stares.

"Sorry, did we make you wait too long?" [Grey]

"No, not at all. You arrived just in time!" [Lisandra]

Of course, the one touring them was none other than the Graystone Kingdom's very own Second Princess, Lisandra. The same tomboyish princess who was now in her adventurer outfit, her trusty sword tucked by her side.

After yesterday's events, Grey, Yuna, and Lisandra continued chatting with each other, deepening the bonds between them. The very moment the King tried thinking of a suitable guide, Lisandra quickly raised her hands after slamming the dinner table.

The King wanted to refuse, but with such a determined glow in her eyes, there was no way he could. There was also the fact that he wanted to make up for what he said to her before. In the end, she was given permission to do so.

Well, she didn't want to guide them for nothing. She also wanted to see the matches of others and jot down some notes on how to improve herself whilst resting her body. It was killing two birds with one stone.