Chapter 338: New Heights

A massive blade clad in darkness, heavy armor shining like onyx under the starlight, and black flames burning ablaze in place of its head. A headless knight hovered in the air, commanding over darkness as it gripped its sword.

It rode a dragon as dark as the night sky, winds howling like a pack of starving wolves every time it flapped its massive wings. Its teeth were sharper than daggers and its tail whipped like gargantuan waves in the ocean, obliterating anything it touched.

The dragon opened its maw and darkness bubbled in its mouth. Glimmers of black and violet shone ever so brightly, raging flames escaping its maw as its eyes flashed, sweeping through the ground and razing down every ruin in sight.

"Headless bastard, aren't you tired of using the same attack?" [Grey]

Said the young man, drawing back one of his feet and firmly planting it on the ground. He pulled back his arms and clenched his fist, a violent swirl of mana whirling in like a vortex, winds coiling all over his fist.

《Pinpoint Tempest: Deathpierce!》 [Grey]

He shot his fist and the winds bellowed into a deadly drill. The wave of darkness was not a match against it, a massive hole bored through as Grey's fist soared towards the air, a resounding boom echoing soon after.

BANGGG BANGGG BANGGG BANGGG

Grey's fist connected and four more followed, striking the Dark Dragon's chest and piercing through like a rapier. A gaping hole was made in a single moment, a piercing shriek reverberating all across the Labyrinth as it spiraled down, a resonant crash resounding as clouds of dust swept through the ground.

However, the Deathless Dullahan remained calm and indifferent. Before its steed crashed towards ground, it leaped towards the air and bolted down by itself, forming a crater where it landed and splitting the ground.

It didn't mind its dying steed and simply gripped his sword. The cloud of dust was soon cleared as it bolted towards Grey, its sword gleaming with darkness, ready to strike down the young man before it.

BAANNNGGGGGGG

It raised its sword and struck it down with the strength of a million men. It was fast as lightning, not even a blur to be seen, the ground split in half as it touched the already ruined tiles, a massive gash running for several dozen meters ahead.

However, it was still far from enough. The cloud of dust soon cleared up, but there was not a corpse nor blood to be seen, not even the silhouette of the young man. There was only its blade and the scar it left on the ground.

"Didn't I already tell you? Stop using the same attacks!" [Grey]

It was all too sudden. Before it could even sense him, Grey had already appeared in its peripheral, hands clenched into a fist and mana swirling by his will. His fist hollered like a meteor falling from the sky, darting towards the Deathless Dullahan's torso.

《Judgement: Excalibur!》 [Grey]

The Deathless Dullahan tried to block it with his sword, but it was all for naught. His fist cruised like lightning and broke the sword without any effort, continuing its fury and rushing towards the Headless Knight, a deadly glint glimmering as it connected.

One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Grey's fist bellowed five times and the Deathless Dullahan was blasted with 5 times the force, its heavy armor torn into pieces and its limbs detached from the sheer force alone.

Yet the young man didn't just stop there. As soon as the Headless Knight went on flying, he raised his hands and the wind swirled into a hurricane by his command. It was turbulent and destructive, the very nature of a storm.