Chapter 344: Yuna's Little Big Troubles

Fresh and warm milk, sandwiches of ham, eggs, lettuce, and mayonnaise, and fried eggs on a pretty plate. It was a light and healthy breakfast, paired with the scenery of a beautiful garden filled with life and colors.

Yuna enjoyed such delight, smiling ever so happily as she indulged in the tasty meal before her. She sliced the eggs and fed them to herself. She then drank her glass of warm milk, humming to herself as she continued to munch.

"Grey, can I have someー" [Yuna]

"No. And even if you try to pout, the answer will still be no." [Grey]

"Mou... I haven't even finished what I was saying..." [Yuna]

Grey was sitting in front of her, eating the same breakfast as his beloved. He didn't even try to hear her out as he already knew what the young lady would request of him. It was either more food or something that would upset her stomach.

He purposefully cooked less for today's breakfast, only enough to start the day with a smile. The reason being that they just came back to Galderia yesterday, and so, they agreed to eat at the Rabbit's Den as usual. In other words, they would be having a second breakfast together with Helen and the others.

"Don't pout too much now. We'll eat more later anyway. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about with Helen and the others later." [Grey]

"Uuu... I guess you're right..." [Yuna]

She may be spoiled in front of Grey, but she was also very tame. A few simple words were all it took to convince her, the young lady soon continuing her breakfast with a bright smile on her plate, digging in on the sandwiches with such vigor.

""Thank you for the meal."" [Grey and Yuna]

Grey and Yuna soon finished their wonderful breakfast, cleaning up after themselves soon after. They washed the dishes, brushed their teeth, and cleaned the kitchen with a little bit of magic, the house sparkling clean like a gem under the limelight.

The doors clicked, the footsteps tapped, and the gates creaked. The winds whistled ever so softly as they headed out towards the inner districts of the city, chatting their time away as they smiled at one another, the blades of grass swaying as they passed.

It was yet another busy day, the streets crowded like they usually are and the people doing their best in their daily lives. The restaurants made delicious dishes, the flower stalls sold fragrant flowers, and the accessory shops were full of beautiful glimmers.

"Oh! Your Highnesses, Good morning! Would you like to buy bread again today? We're having a special discount!"

"Hahaha. Then can we reserve two bags please? We'll get them later." [Grey]

"Ah! And another bag of your cheese bread, please! They're really good!" [Yuna]

"Of course! That would be my greatest pleasure!"

And like usual, Grey and Yuna were called out by street vendors who were selling all sorts of treats and dishes. Be it bakeries, food stalls, and even open diners. They all called out to them with bright smiles on their happy faces.

Grey and Yuna's walk continued like that until they reached their destination, such a familiar scenery getting them as they halted their steps. The chimes rang out once again, drifting in the air like the sweet whispers of the wind.

"Helen, we'll get two servings of beef stew, pleaseー Oh! And rice as well!"

"Same here! We'll also get rice and about 6... No, 8 pork skewers!"

"Here, we'll get 3 servings of fried rice and pair them with fried chicken."

"Okay! 4 servings of rice, 2 servings of beef stew, 8 pieces of pork skewers... Then 3 servings of fried rice and fried chicken ... Is that all? Any more orders?" [Helen]