Chapter 301: The City of Swords, Avalon!

The winds whistled and the pine needles fell after another. Trees, bushes, and grass alike swaying ever so gently as they greeted the sun above. It was a chilly and fresh morning, the smell of the earth riding adrift the forest breeze.

Inside such an open forest, a certain color stood out like a sore thumb. A beautiful silver swayed and fluttered, contrasting the beautiful and viridescent forest in the background. Only silence loomed in the air, the young elf softly closing her eyes as she put her hands together.

It has been a couple of days since Kris and Aria's dispute, and just as they replied to the King's invitation, they were now on the way to the Graystone Kingdom, stopping by the Haltea Great Forest to visit everyone's graves and offer them some prayers.

"Oh, and Mom, please don't worry. Although I'm engaged now, the marriage is still far away. I don't think I'm ready to be a wife yet. I'm still nothing like you." [Yuna]

Of course, as they were having a visit, Yuna also gave updates about the important happenings in her life, the events in Torogi, the Festival of Hearts, and of course, her engagement with Grey. There was a light blush on her cheeks.

As for Grey, he was simply standing a couple distance away, letting Yuna have her time and space with her parents. He had already given his greetings and respects, picking flowers now to put beside their gravestones.

"Sirius, aren't you tired?" [Grey]

"Not at all, Master. If anything, it is much more enjoyable spending time with the Master and Mistress. I'm sure everyone feels the same." [Sirius]

"Hahaha.Then I guess we have to let you out moreー Hm?" [Grey]

And just as he and Sirius were finished picking the flowers, Yuna waved one of her hands towards his direction, calling him over. And for some reason, her face was much redder than before, ears flapping excitedly.

"Guess that's my cue..." [Grey]

All sorts of wild flowers in his hands, Grey headed to Yuna's direction and left Sirius on her own. The Platinum Dragon simply watched her masters from afar, a warm and soft pair of eyes looking at them as she laid down the green grass.

Grey soon knelt to the ground and joined Yuna on her talk with her parentsー or so he was planning to, when suddenly, Yuna grabbed his hands by surprise then holding it tightly with both hands, eyes sparkling with an excited sheen.

"And look, Grey made these rings himself! Aren't they beautiful?! I was so surprised when he proposed to me back then!" [Yuna]

Apparently, she just wanted to show her parents the engagement rings Grey made after weeks upon weeks of preparations. They have already worn it for more than a month already yet it was only then that Grey felt a little embarrassed.

"And! And! Grey also made a lot of trial rings before these! Grey, can we show them to my parents, please?" [Yuna]

"Alright.... Just give me a moment." [Grey]

"I'm sure you'll love them, Mom, Dad. They're really beautiful!" [Yuna]

She's already pretty childish when they're alone together, but being in front of her parents, she felt even more like a child again. She happily showed all the rings and things Grey made in preparation for the engagement ring.

Not only the rings, Yuna then showed the bouquet of nine colors Grey presented to her. The legend of nine colors, the meaning behind the colors, the hidden message when all of them are gathered. She told them everything with a bright smile.