Chapter 214: An Unforgettable Day (pt. II)

Chatter Chatter Chatter

The sun was high in the sky and the city was bustling in one of its busiest hours. It was eleven in the morning and the people were doing what they usually do, going about their daily lives as they walked down the streets and greeted one another.

There were grumpy old men scolding naughty children, the gossip-loving ladies whispering to one another, the adventurers who just finished their quests, and the energetic children running around. It was a lively scenery, full of life and colors.

Clack Clack Clack

The doors opened and the doors closed, two figures exiting the game center with smiles on their faces. It was, of course, Grey and Yuna who just finished playing a lot of games and satisfied as one can be, not even breaking a single sweat.

"That was a lot of fun, wasn't it?" [Yuna]

"Yeah, it was. Though... I didn't think you'd be so into it. You really were energetic back there. I was a little surprised." [Grey]

"Mou... Forget about it already..." [Yuna]

Said Yuna, her face a little red. Though she went there so that Grey could have fun, the excitement was too much that she completely forgot her original purpose and gave it her all instead, breaking all the high scores there has ever been.

Well, it was not like Grey didn't have fun either. Just seeing Yuna's bright smile was enough for her. Of course, he also broke a lot of records just like Yuna. All eyes were practically on them, cheering on them as they competed with one another.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop teasing you. But, on one condition." [Grey]

"And that is...?" [Yuna]

"Nothing much... You just need to uphold your promise later, alright?" [Grey]

Said Grey as he put one of his fingers in front of his lips, a teasing smile forming soon after. There were no more words needed to be said. Yuna immediately understood what promise Grey was referring to, blushing even more.

"Of course. I'll also give Yuna her 'prizes' if you want." [Grey]

"Mou... You said you'd stop teasing me already..." [Yuna]

"But I'm not though? Is it wrong to shower my super-duper lovely and adorable girlfriend with all the love in the world?" [Grey]

The compliments were too much. Though Yuna doesn't hate it, she couldn't help but feel that Grey was teasing her. She could only pout cutely, making Grey chuckle at the cute and flustered expressions she makes.

'Mou... Just where did he learn to speak such words...' [Yuna]

Yuna pouted, sneaking some glances at Grey from time to time, only to see a bright and smiling Grey. Unfortunately for her, no matter how much she thinks, she would most likely not get and answer. All she could do was heave a short sigh.

"Anyway! Since it's almost noon, how about we have an early lunch? I know a good place! I'm sure you'll like it!" [Yuna]

Skillfully avoiding her embarrassment, Yuna quickly tackled lunch. Her attempts were obvious, but Grey just let her do as she wants, chuckling softly as he let the former grab his hand and lead the way for them.

The sun continued climbing up, and it wasn't long before Grey and Yuna arrived at their next destination. It was a high-end restaurant, walls and windows made of glass, and fancy tables and chairs arranged neatly all over the place. Even the outside was beautifully decorated with bright and fragrant flowers.