Chapter 339: Rapid Symphony

Crack Crack Crack Clack Gashak

The temperature dropped and the floor was covered in ice. Ice crystals sprouted and bloomed, all sorts of frozen flora blooming in every nook and cranny, trees reaching high and creating a glacial blue canopy, vines of ice hanging by their branches.

Scarlet light shone in the forest of ice, rays of light reflecting off the frozen crystals and thousands of flashes shining like the stars in the night sky. A scarlet lightning bolt soon cruised across the frozen battlefield, sharp claws racing at supersonic speeds.

BOOOOMMMMMM

The Bloodwing Chromius lashed out and so did Grey, their claws and fists clashing against one another, exchanging blows and letting the shockwaves run rampant all over the boss room, disastrous tremors rocking the floor and walls.

Grey launched his fist and the ever so agile Boss dodged it by leaning away from the right, soon replying in kind with ita claws. Deep gashes cruising along the forest of ice and leaving behind frozen ravines, scarring the jaded already ground.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

It was the final battle between the two and it has never been any fiercer. Grey had become much stronger than before, both his authorities aiding him greatly. Now, the Bloodwing Chromius is only twice as He was. Moreover...

《Frost Phoenix!》 [Yuna]

The piercing screech of the frozen fowl rang all throughout the battlefield, a blue bolt darting towards the Bloodwing Chromius, catching it off guard when it didn't expect it the most, frost biting down on its arms.

... He now has Yuna with him. The scenario the Bloodwing Chromius had been so used to had now been turned upside-down, infiltrated by an unknown variable which was the young elf standing before it.

LASH WHOOSH FWISH LASH CRASH

And it wasn't just her. With the fields now occupied by the Winter Forest, it wasn't just Grey and Yuna's attacks it needed to be wary about, but the deadly forest below it as well, frostbite gnawing at it whenever it wasn't careful.

The attacks of the Winter Forest itself weren't much, but they were still in the way. The moment it gets distracted by it, Grey then takes the chance to sneak up on it and land a devastating blow, blasting it away.

WHOONG WHOONG WHOONG WHOONG WHOONG

Lastly, there was the destructive barrage of bolts and orbs coming from all directions. Polaris was already annoying enough, but with Sirius with them, it doesn't have the leisure to stay still. It needs to keep on moving unless it wants to be pinned down.

"Hey, what are you thinking too much about? 《Judgement: Excalibur》!" [Grey]

Grey's punch howled like the storm, five booming explosions resounding all over the place as soon as it connected, blasting the Bloodwing Chromius dozens of meters away, a loud crash resounding as it hit the frozen walls.

Hostility boiled like the raging magma deep in its core and it quickly rushed towards Grey, it raised its shard and deadly claws, aiming for his head, when suddenly...

BANNGGGG SHAK SHAK SHAK FWOOSH

... The frozen vines striated lashing out, blocking not only its vision but its way as well. It was able to slice them up with ease, but the moment it did, Grey was no longer in front of it, gone like the passing winds.

The winds whispered in its ears and it raised its head upwards. Surely enough, the young man was there, preparing another punch towards its face, the winds coiling by his hands and a drill forming as the sands of time trickled down the hourglass.