Chapter 240: Extending Invitations

Flap Flap Rustle

The white curtains flapped up and down as they danced to the tunes of the soft wind, the birds' chirping serving as the sweet melody in their little show as the morning sun gave them the most glamorous of spotlights.

Sunlight gently seeped through the glass windows, a silver-haired elf basking upon it, draped with a disheveled blanket as she lay down the bed, soft as the clouds above. The more one looks at her, the more radiant she becomes.

"Rise and shine, Sunshine." [Grey]

"Mmngh..." [Yuna]

Of course, who else would the silver-haired beauty be other than Yuna? A young lady who despite her disheveled hair and sleepy eyes still managed to outshine the sun above, stretching her arms to greet the new day.

"Mmn... I wanted to sleep longer..." [Yuna]

"Haha. You know we can't do that. Today's an important day, remember?" [Grey]

"An important day...?" [Yuna]

"Of course. We've been planning for it, after all." [Grey]

To Grey's words, Yuna could only tilt her head slightly to the right, confused as one can be as she tried to scour her brain for whatever Grey was talking about. And albeit late, only one thing came to her mind.

"Ah! Right! Today's the day we invite everyone!" [Yuna]

As soon as she remembered, a sudden surge of energy and enthusiasm entered her body, quickly jumping on the bed with her eyes sparkling bright as usual as she fixed herself and prepared for the day. A sight which Grey couldn't help but chuckle at.

It has been several days since the defeat of the Leviathan, and a lot of things have happened since then. For one, the refugee camp was nearing completion, the reports have also been given to the Guild and the Beldons, and Torogi's recovery has also been going well.

Just recently, using the materials they got from the archipelago and the laboratory, Yuna had advanced to Tier-8 in Alchemy, and at the same time Grey had advanced to Tier-7 in Enchanting. They have improved yet again.

But perhaps the most exciting part was that they have finally completed their plans for their outing with everyone. Now, all that was left to do was extend their invitations and see who can attend and who cannot. Excitement was in the air.

"Mmn~! Hmm~! Hmmn~! Mmn~!" [Yuna]

"You sure are excited, aren't you?" [Grey]

"Of course! I can't wait to enjoy the sea with everyone!" [Yuna]

A bright smile blooming on their faces, Grey and Yuna soon exited their room. With the Leviathan subjugation completed, they have gone back to the Beldon mansion for the time being. And it may be because it has been a few days since they slept in such a wonderful bed, but they were both in a good mood.

But unlike their usual routine before, they didn't immediately head to the dining hall. They already had a place to have breakfast in mind, and all they needed to do was hand out their first invitation.

Tap Tap Tap Tap

And just in time, two figures appeared in front of them, talking ever so formally as they discussed a couple topics between themselves. They were none other than the Lord and Lady of the Beldon Marquisate, Abraham and Vilma.

"Good morning Missus Vilma! Good morning, Mister Abraham!" [Yuna]

"Fufufu! Good morning too, Miss Yuna, Mister Grey." [Vilma]