PT. II

Narrator

Y/n-ssi had followed Kang Haerin into her room.

Haerin's room was a bit of a mess. A well organized mess.

She had piles of books and jackets and newspapers all over her room. She had taped newspaper to her windows and had wrote on them to not take them down.

- Y/N POV -

When I walked into Haerin's room... I was shocked.

"How can she live like this?" I thought to myself.

"Do you think we can eat in the kitchen?" I asked Haerin-ssi.

She nodded then walked to the kitchen. I followed. .... when we arrived I was even more surprised.

Her whole kitchen looked like a bunch of teenagers had a food fight in it.

I sighed at the sad sight but did my best to ignore it.

"You ready for food?" I asked Kang Haerin-ssi.

She slowly nodded.

I set her food down in front of her then I sat down myself so I could eat with her.

Haerin-ssi placed her food in a particular way then stared at it.

"Is it bad?" I asked her a bit confused.

She just ignored me, not taking her eyes off the rice soup in front of her.

I began to eat as I watched Haerin-ssi just stare at her food. I couldn't tell if I should be offended or not.

It only took me about 10 minutes to eat my warm delicious soup. During those 10 minutes I had tried to get Haerin's attention but she didn't even flinch.

I finished my food then threw my trash away.

It looked like Haerin-ssi wouldn't eat anytime soon so I ended up just cleaning her kitchen. I was washing her dishes, when I heard her grab her spoon. I turned to look at her and she was watching the warm clouds escaped the top of her soup.

"Too hot," She whispered to herself.

I washed my hands then dried them and walked up to her. I grabbed her spoon and blew a little on her hot soup before putting the spoon up to her mouth.

- Haerin POV -

I stared up at y/n-ssi a bit confused. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

"Open up," y/n-ssi said as they signaled me to open my mouth.

I opened my mouth and in came the warm soup.

It wasn't cold, like how I usually ate it, and it wasn't hot like how it's served at restaurants. It was just the right temperature.

I felt my stomach start to tingle and my heart rate started to speed up.

Y/n-ssi then suddenly pulled a chair up and sat in front of me. Y/n continued to blow on the soup then would feed it to me.

Y/n-ssi made the soup just the right temperature for me.

Eventually, I was done eating.... with the help of y/n-ssi.

"Thank you," I shyly whispered to y/n-ssi.

Y/n-ssi just nodded then picked up their things from the floor.

"I think I better get home now," Y/n said then started to walk to the front door. I followed after so I could lock the door behind them but y/n-ssi suddenly froze when they opened the door.