PT. XVI

Narrator

Because of haerin's unique position, both schools expedited the transfer process.

What came as a surpise to everyone was that y/n's transfer papers had been processed too.

A request that hadn't been made.

At least to Haerin's and Y/n's knowledge.

- Y/N POV -

"Why the hell am I getting transferred too?" I said to myself out loud as I fixed my tie.

"Because I requested it," Yoongi suddenly answered me.

"You transferred me?!" I asked in anger.

"Hey, if Frog has to go through so many changes in the short spam of two months Because of you. Then you have to go through some changes too!" Brother responded in a stern tone.

"If this change is stressful for you then just imagine how she feels having changed homes, gotten into her first relationship, and now have to change school in just 60 days," Yoongi continued to scold me.

"This was your idea," I bitterly replied.

"It was a suggestion and I didn't think it would happen so fast," Brother responded.

I sighed in frustration but quickly recollected myself when Haerin-ssi walked out the room.

I heard a knock on the front door and walked over to open it.

Haerin's four best friends had come to pick up Haerin for school.... and I guess me too.

"Hey, you're wearing our uniform!" Danielle-ssi exclaimed.

"Yeah, guess I'm attending your school now too....." I responded a bit dryly.

"Ooohh this is gonna be fun!" Hanni-ssi followed up with a mischievous smile.

"Kitty Kang, you ready?" Dani yelled inside the house.

"Kitty Kang?" I thought to myself.

"Yes!" Haerin-ssi answered as she skipped over to the front door.

"Have fun!" Brother yelled as we all made our way out the house and to the school.

I walked behind the girls on the way to school.

I was still bitter about the sudden change in schools but I couldn't be angry for too long as I watched Haerin smiling and giggling with her friends.

We all eventually reached the school and Haerin surprisingly seemed really excited.

As we all walked up the stairs to the main build, I noticed how cute all the girls looked together.

"Yah, Let me get a picture of you all for Haerin-ssi' first day at her new school!" I yelled.

The girls all turned around and posed.

I giggled a bit at their cute response.

"Are you gonna take the picture or what?" Minji-ssi suddenly asked.

I panicked and took out my phone.

"Smile!" I yelled as I snapped the picture.