PT. XCII

Narrator

Hanni had soon called Yoongi to informed him of what had happened, Meanwhile Minji grabbed as many of Y/n's things from the truck as she could... including the phone The trucker had used to let them know what happened.

During all this, Haerin didn't really have any idea what was going on.

- Minji POV -

Once I reached the truck to see what had happened, I could barely hold myself up. Y/n was completely unconscious and covered in blood.

"No, no, no...." I kept on thinking to myself.

I was about to open the car door to check for any sign of live or just wake Y/n up when the paramedics and fire fighters suddenly rushed over.

It took the fire fighters about 15 minutes to even Y/n-ah out of the car.

I had blacked out at this point. The sight was too unbearable to look at and when I finally came to it, Yoongi Oppa had arrived at the scene.

"Minji, Go! Go with Y/n-ah! I need to get this car towed out of here!" Oppa yelled as my ears muffled out.

I rushed into the ambulance truck and did my best to hold myself together. All I could think about was how much I didn't want Haerin to see Y/n like this.

"CLEAR!" One paramedic yelled as they realized Y/n-ah was going into cardiac arrest.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the hospital and Y/n was stabilized.

"Miss Kim, you can enter the victim's room now," A nurse told me.

I wasn't really sure how long I had been at the hospital for but it was a while.

Y/n was in deep sleep and I didn't want to leave until Yoongi Oppa came so I just watched Y/n sleep. Eventually, I started playing with their phone and realized Y/n didn't have a passcode on their phone.

"Silly," I thought to myself.

I went through Y/n's texts and call logs.

It wasn't as surprising as I thought.

There was a few calls from Wonyoung Sunbaenim, a few calls from Karina, a lot of calls from Haerin, and two from Kazuha-ssi.

The texts were no different. They were much more innocent than I expected.

I started going through Y/n's music and their YouTube history.

To be honest, I wasn't sure what I was looking for or why I was so invested in trying to figure out how Y/n had honestly been feeling lately.... but I soon got my answer.

Y/n's music history was very telling.

Y/n seemed to keep listening to a particular song more than the others in their playlists.

"Yeah, In the moment, it's hard to rest
Come out the blue like damn it's so predictable
And In the morning, I'm out of breath
Anxiety is a killer got me choking like.....

......

.....

....

How do you even try to sleep?

(Ooh)

When your sleeping with anxiety

---

Harder being with you
Part of being with you......"