PT. XXVIII

Narrator

Y/n and Hyeju ended up finding Haerin with the girls in their classroom.

"Babbbeeee!!" Haerin squealed as she got up to hug y/n-ssi.

"Hi, baby!" Y/n greeted her with a kiss.

"Are you all going to eat lunch?" Y/n-ssi asked as they cupped Haerin's chubby cheeks.

"Mhm, we're just waiting for Hanni unnie!" Haerin cutely nodded.

"BTW, have you seen her?" Minji suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I just saw her in the hall. She helped me straighten up my tie and everything," Y/n-ssi answered her.

"She what?" Haerin asked as her smile started to fade and she pulled away y/n's hands from her face.

- Haerin POV -

"Hanni-ssi fixed my tie. So it wouldn't bother you," Y/n-ssi answered my question.

The explanation made me feel better, but I didn't like the idea of people touching y/n-ah. Sometimes y/n was too nice for their own good... I didn't want anyone to take it the wrong way.

I was just starting to get comfortable with the idea of Hyeju-ssi and y/n-ah being friends. I wasn't ready for my friends to start getting comfortable with my y/n-ah like that.

"Oh okay," I whispered.

"Y'all wanna have lunch with us?" Hyeju-ssi suddenly asked.

"Who's us?" Dani unnie asked in a protective manner.

Dani unnie was actually very happy that me and y/n were dating. She always told me how cute we looked together and how nice y/n-ssi always is.

"The MA Team of course!" Hyeju-ssi answered her.

"Me, Felix, Y/n, Jaemin, and Hyunjin" She added.

"What do you think frog? Do you wanna join us?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked me as they cupped my cheeks

My heart started racing at the sudden nickname. Y/n-ah had never called me that before.