PT. XCIII

Narrator

While everyone was rushing over to the hospital as fast as they could there was one particular person who wasn't as quick as others....

And it was for an important reason.

- Karina POV -

I had gotten a disturbing call from the hospital.

Y/n had gotten into a car accident.

I was still Y/n's emergency contact for some reason.

I wasn't sure why.... you would think I would have been taken off... since we broke up almost a year ago.

I grabbed my keys and then got in my car.

I was driving straight to the hospital when I suddenly felt a very unsettling feeling.

"Ughhh," I groaned to myself and started to drive away from the hospital.

Luckily, I had a friend that could get me into my destination and my unsettling feeling was soon confirmed.

"Oh, Karina-ssi. What are you doing here?" Hanni asked as she opened the door.

I could see Haerin curled up in the sofa in the their dorm.

"I came for Haerin," I sternly spoke.

"Why?" She asked.

I wasn't about to answer her.

I wasn't about to leave without Haerin.

"Haerin-ssi, get your coat. We are going on a car ride," I spoke towards Haerin.

She looked at me confused but did as I asked.

Soon, we got back down to my car. I opened the passenger door for Haerin then got in the car myself and started to drive to the hospital.

"Stupid dog!" I thought to myself as I realized how much of a soft spot Y/n had created in my heart for Haerin.

I did my best to gather my thoughts together before trying to explain to Haerin what was going on.

It felt like Haerin-ah needed to know about what was going on with Y/n more than anyone else.

"I want to share something with you, but I don't want you to freak out or get really emotional," I suddenly spoke up without direction.

I was trying to be as sensitive as I could but I had never actually interacted with Haerin for this long.

"Why would I freak out?" Haerin asked.

I sighed to myself and did my best not to hurt her feelings.

"Y/n is in the hospital. Y/n-ah was involved in a car crash outside your dorm building," I informed her as best as I could.

"I knew it," I heard her whisper.

"Thank you," She suddenly said to me.

I don't know why I felt so emotional about that.

I think all this time I still thought Haerin was this clueless attention seeker.... even after hearing all of Y/n's stories about her and listening to how much Y/n loved her.... it didn't really hit me how special Haerin really was until that moment.

We finally arrived at the hospital and quickly asked the front desks where Y/n was.

"Floor 7, Room 22" A nurse informed us.

Me and Haerin rushed over to Y/n's room but when we got there.... we were greeted by three familiar girls that I knew had some sort of feelings for Y/n.