PT. XLII

Narrator

"I'm sorry," Haerin was the first one to speak.

"Thank you," Y/n-ssi lowly responded.

"Umm, Y/n-"

Danielle was about to speak and apologize herself too when she suddenly got interrupted.

"Y/N-AHH!!" Felix yelled from down the street as he approached with a few friends.

Minji and Danielle had agreed to help Haerin try to explain herself to Y/n, an interruption is the last thing they needed.

Haerin, Dani, and Minji all started to feel uneasy when they realized who Felix was with.

It was Yeji-ssi with Karina and Hyunjin.

"What are you guys doing here?" Y/n asked once they all came face to face.

"You texted to have a sleepover so I gathered the whole gang up so we could celebrate your big win!" Felix exclaimed cheerfully.

Felix and the group didn't seem to pick up on the tension between the two pairs.

"You girls joining?" Felix asked the girls.

"No, we're okay!" Minji politely responded.

"Alright, then it'll just be us. Let's go get wasted!!!" Hyunjin screamed, getting all hyped up with Felix.

"Come on," Karina told Y/n as she grab their arm and started to drag them along with the group.

"Wtf!" Danielle and Minji both mouthed to each other while Haerin just watched Y/n-ssi walk away with their friends.

- Minji POV -

I won't lie to myself.... when Dani texted me that Y/n had seen her and Haerin kiss.... I felt a bit happy.

But it wasn't for long.

To imagine Y/n-ssi all heartbroken wasn't something to be happy about.

Then I thought about how much Haerin would suffer if they broke up.

"Dammit!" I sighed to myself and called Dani.

We both agreed that as much as Dani had been waiting for a chance to be with Haerin, it wasn't okay for any of us to come in between their relationship.

The drama with Hanni had been enough.

While Dani was in charge of figuring things out with Haerin, I was in charge of checking up on Y/n-ssi.

Which turned out to be a little harder on me than I thought.

I didn't realize how much I actually liked Y/n until I saw them hurting over Haerin.

All I wanted to do was kiss Y/n-ssi and make them feel better. Just to scream out... "IF IT'S SO HARD TO BE WITH HER THEN BE WITH ME!"

- Y/N POV -

I was honestly in a daze.

After two bottles of soju out with friends, I wasn't angry or sad anymore.... just confused.

"Woaahh, look at you drinking with us for once!" Karina exclaimed.

"I told you that the football game got to them!" Yeji drunkenly yelled.

We were all heading to Felix's house.

"So, your little girlfriend has admirers!" Hyunjin drunkenly slurred as he placed is arm around me.

"You know, if it doesn't work out with her, you can always date my sister again" He joked.

"I have a girlfriend," I coldly replied.

"For now!" Yeji laughed out.

I sighed at the conversation being thrown around.

The group had assumed I was upset at the guys' behavior during the football game but I knew better than to share the real reason. Especially because two of my exes were around.

Going out today was the worst idea, but staying home was even worse.

"Yah! Where you going?!" Felix yelled.

I hadn't noticed that I had stray from the group.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit out of it" I told him as I walked back towards them.

When we got to Felix's, everyone kept drinking.

The jokes about Haerin and I didn't stop.

"Wait, wait, so you have 3 guys competing for your girlfriend's heart? Looks like you'll have 3 extra fights to really win the championship!!" Karina joked, making Yeji burst out laughing.

"That's it!" I whispered to myself and got up to grab my bag.

"Yaahhh, don't leave. It's just a fucking joke!" Yeji yelled as I made my way out the house.

I didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go home... and I didn't want to be hanging out with my exes. So, I unconsciously made my way to the only drunkenly rational decision I could make.

When I arrived at my destination, I was in awe at the huge house in front of me.

I pulled out my phone and called the owner.

"Yeoboseyo?" The owner of the house answered.

"I- I'm outside," I drunkenly slurred.

The person on the other line hung up and they soon opened the door.

They crossed their arms at me and said, "You're unbelievable."

"미안(I'm sorry), Minji-ah!" I drunkenly slurred.

"Get in," Minji-ssi sighed out in annoyance.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-