PT. XLVII

Narrator

Everyone was worried as to why Y/n-ssi wasn't upset or acting out after the Breakup.

Y/n-ssi was sort of just fine.... they were just acting as if the last 6 months never happened.

Y/n-ssi would spend time alone or with friends, attend club activities, go to the gym, and work. While always making sure that Haerin was okay and that no one was bothering her.

Meanwhile, Haerin-ssi was just happy that her friends forgave her and decided to help her get Y/n-ssi back.

- Haerin POV -

It had been a week since Y/n-ssi broke up with me. Luckily, my friends weren't mad at me anymore and Yoongi oppa wasn't mad anymore either.

Well, except everyone was mad that I didn't go to Y/n's fight over the weekend.

"Do you want to get Y/n back or do you want them to think that you don't care anymore?" Minji unnie angrily asked.

"I'm just giving Y/n-ssi space," I answered.

"Plus, Y/n still talks to me!" I told the whole group.

"Yeah, Y/n-ah talks to you like a dongsaeng, not like an ex-girlfriend," Hanni Annie said.

"Trust me, you don't want that!" Dani unnie spoke up.

"Yeah unnie, the last thing you want is getting demoted to little sister" Hyein interjected.

"Yeaaahhh, it's one thing to get friend zone it's another to get sibling zoned," Minji unnie said.

I just nodded and pretended to understand what is that they were saying.

"Mhm, you gotta stick to Y/n like glue and show them that you still care about them.... that you still love them," Dani unnie advised.

"But I just don't know how to do that. What if Y/n-ssi doesn't want me around?" I asked the group.

"You just gotta make it subtle, like make an excuse to go to the gym by bringing them lunch or visit Y/n at work and say you were just passing by," Hanni unnie explained.

"Yeah, just let Y/n-ssi know that you're thinking about them," Minji unnie added.

"Umm, okay" I whispered in response.

After school, Minji unnie canceled our club activities so I could go visit Y/n-ssi at the boxing gym.

I went home to change and did my best to make Y/n a snack.... but I was too scared to use the knife to make a sandwich.... so I just packed an avocado and water bottle.

When I got to the gym, Y/n was sparring with someone I had never seen before.

"Y/N-AHH!!! HAERIN-SSI IS HERE!!" I suddenly heard Y/n's coach yell from the side of the gym.