PT. XCIV

Narrator

Y/n-ssi was let out of the hospital two days after the car crash. They ended breaking their leg during the accident so Y/n was let out with a cast on their leg.

"I got it," Wonyoung-ssi told Haerin as she attempted to help Y/n into Yoongi's new car.

Y/n immediately panicked and so did Haerin. They both stepped back, causing Y/n-ssi to almost fall back.

"I'm not getting in!" Haerin and Y/n-ssi exclaimed in unison.

It was obvious that the both were even more afraid of cars than before.

To cause even more damage to their emotional wounds, it began to rain.

"Y/n, it's raining. Get in the car!!" Yeji began to yell.

The girls had chosen to stay by Y/n's side, regardless of Haerin being there.

"Haerin-ah, it's raining just get in the car!" Minji began to scold Haerin.

"Guys, come on!!" Wonyoung began to complain.

Haerin and Y/n were both starting to get super defensive about getting into the car on a rainy day.

Yeji, Minji, and Wonyoung were starting to become inpatient with the traumatized couple.

Unexpectedly, an umbrella suddenly hovered over Haerin-ssi and Y/n.

"We'll walk," Karin-ssi suddenly spoke up as she held an umbrella over Y/n and Haerin.

Everyone could see the sigh of relief that Y/n and Haerin let out.

"Okay, we'll meet you at the mansion," Yoongi told the girls and their dongsaeng.

Yoongi had bought a huge a mansion when he sold his first game... but when he managed to reunite with Y/n, he moved back to the family home.

It was to give Y/n-ah a sense of familiarity...

"Okay, we'll meet you there!" Karina-ssi sweetly replied.

Haerin, Y/n-ssi, and Karina began to walk to the mansion. It wasn't was too far, probably less than 5 minutes from the hospital.... but it tired Y/n out.

"Do you need help? Your crutches must be killing you," Karina asked as they all walked up the hilly driveway of Yoongi's mansion.

"I got it!" Haerin-ssi exclaimed before walking up to help Y/n up to the mansion.

Karina didn't want to burden Haerin too much and she didn't want the heavy responsibility of getting Y/n home to lay all on Haerin's shoulder, so she ran up to aid the couple.

"Thank you, Unnie!" Haerin cutely smiled as she noticed the help Karina-ssi was providing.

- Karina POV -

Me and Haerin managed to get Y/n up to Oppa's mansion.

I was pleasantly surprised that Y/n let Haerin help. Y/n didn't usually like to look weak in front of people... but I figured it was only because of Haerin.

"Finally! What took you all so long?" Wonyoung exclaimed as we walked into the House.

"I'm on crutches, Wony!" Y/n-ah sassed her.

"Ookkkayy, well... you're all welcomed to sleepover. If you need anything, I'll be in my room and make sure you don't bother the happy couple too much!" Yoongi Oppa suddenly interrupted the tension in the room... but ultimately made it worse.

We all gave Oppa a respectful bow and waved him goodnight as the room was left in complete silence.

"Umm, if you're all sleeping over. Then umm... just go to one of the rooms when you get tired," Y/n-ah tried to ease the atmosphere.