PT. XXXIV

Narrator

After the school trip, all the upperclassmen were allowed to go home early.

Haerin had stayed home from school that day because she didn't want to go to school without y/n-ssi or her friends.

"Can I come check on Haerin?" Minji-ssi asked Y/n as they started to walk home.

"Umm yeah sure, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you" Y/n answered her.

- Y/N POV -

Minji-ssi and I walked home together.

Out of all of Haerin's friends, Minji was the only one that I didn't feel weird around.... and well Hyein but that's because I didn't interact with her much.

When we got home, we went to the room to check on Haerin but she wasn't there.

"Hey oppa?" Minji asked Yoongi.

"Where's Haerin-ei?" She asked him.

I still wasn't used to all the girls being so closed to my brother.

"Oh, she's out in the backyard!" Brother answered.

We both looked at each other in confusion then headed to the backyard.

When we walked out, we found Haerin with her hair clothespinned to the laundry wire in our backyard.

"Welp, my girlfriend ain't normal!" I laughed out.

"So, what? You want to make medical instruments to help her be more normal?" Minji-ssi asked as we both watched Haerin and her weird yet oddly cute antics.

I chuckled at her question.

"If I did that, she wouldn't be Haerin anymore" I answered her before walking up to see exactly what the hell Haerin was doing.

"Hi, baby!" I greeted her.

Haerin squealed and started to run toward me but I stopped her before she could hurt herself.

"What exactly are you doing?" I asked as I admire how she managed to clothespin her hair to the hanging wire.

"Yoongi oppa asked me to hang the wet sheets to dry and while I was doing that my shirt got a little wet, so then I put myself to dry!" She cutely explained.

I laughed at her stupid logic because I know she knows better. She just likes being silly.

"Haha, what a cutie! Are you dry now?" I played along.

"I don't know you have to check!" She giggled out.

I stepped a bit closer and ran my hands along her shirt. Haerin just kept looking at me through her sunglasses with her big brown eyes and fanged smile.