PT. CXI

Narrator

The whole week went a bit better than everyone expected. Even after Y/n fighting with Eunwoo so many times.... It seemed like everyone was just so happy that Y/n acted as they did before.

- Y/N POV -

We had all gotten back from vacation and the girls were quickly greeted with a last minute show.

"You're coming, right?!" Haerin excitedly asked me.

From what I could remember, I had never actually gone to her shows but from the way she was acting.... it seemed like she expected it.... it seemed like something I regularly did.

"We will!" Karina spoke up out of nowhere.

"Not you Unnie. I'm still mad at you!" Haerin abruptly responded.

"Okay," Karina seemed embarrassed.

"Yeah, I'll be there!" I tried to ease the tension.

"Okay, just be there on time!" Haerin seemed really excited.

Yoongi and I dropped the girls off at their dorm and went back home.

It seemed like Yoongi was really happy about the trip.

"Did you remember anything?" He asked me.

"Not much," I answered him honestly as we got home.

"Haerin seems to be really taking charge now!" Brother seemed to start teasing.

"Really?" I asked a bit confused.

I didn't think I'd ever let someone take control of me.

"She was always the priority and always ran the show but now she has a mouth and attitude to follow!" Yoongi kept taking as if he was so amused.

"Is that good or bad?!" I asked as we kept unpacking the trucks.

"It's great!" Brother answered.

"She seems like she's ready to be your wife!" Yoongi kept on speaking all excited.

I froze for a bit.

"You think so?" I got a bit excited.

I didn't know why I was so happy but I really liked it.

"Haerin has learned a lot. I just wish you could remember," Yoongi seemed to say it as if it was joke.

He was in such a good mood....

But I took offense to it.

"Well... I can't....," I answered all upset.

"Y/n!" Yoongi yelled as I stormed into the house all angry.

I walked into my room and grabbed my boxing gear. I then walked out of the house and ignored Yoongi on the way out.

I was headed towards the boxing gym.

It seemed like a good place to let some tension out.

"I can't fucking remember! Why can't everyone understand that?!" I thought to myself as I punched the heavy bag in front of me.

"What if I never remember everything again?! Fucking ARRGHHH!" I kept on angrily punching the bag.

"Oh, look who's here!" Kazuha-ssi suddenly exclaimed as she walked into the gym.