PT. XVIII

Narrator

Y/n-ssi spent the whole week getting recruited by almost all the sports clubs. Y/n wasn't really interested in joining a club. Y/n felt like their only purpose at their new school was to protect Haerin.

That's until, Haerin-ssi joined a club herself.

Haerin joined acapella club with all her friends.

So, when Friday afternoon came around... Y/n-ssi spent their time wondering about the school, waiting for Haerin-ssi, and ending up on the roof.

- Y/N POV -

I was having a peaceful afternoon, just hanging out on the school roof while I waited for Haerin to finish her club activities.

"Hey, new kid" I suddenly heard a deep voice say.

I turned to find some blonde kid standing right behind me.

"Who the hell is this guy?" I thought to myself.

"I need a co-captain for the martial arts club. It's yours if you want it," He spoke not even looking at me.

"Co-captain?" I snickered to myself.

"How did you find me?" I asked him turning back to look at the view of the school.

"I didn't. You just happened to be at my favorite spot," He coldly responded.

"Why the martial arts club?" I asked.

"I saw your fight on Monday. It looked like you really knew what you were doing," He answered as he stepped up to stand next to me.

"I'm not interested. I'm not here to make any club look good or have them use my name to promote their club," I answered him.

He scoffed then chuckled.

"I have no idea who you are," He responded.

I looked up at him and he looked very serious. I then got up from the floor and extended my hand to him. "Hi, I'm Y/n" I introduced myself.

The guy shook my hand and said, "Felix".

"Well Felix, let's go see this club of yours!" I answered him.

Felix and I then headed down to the gym. As we walked through the halls, we bumped into Yeji.

"Ahh, see you've met y/n-ah!" She told Felix as she stopped in front of us.

"Y/n-ah?" Felix questioned her.

"Yes, me and y/n used to date. We're on casual terms," She answered him.

"Ah, Y/n's the kid Hyunjin always talks about!" Felix suddenly exclaimed.

"Yup, that one!" Yeji giggled out.