PT. VIII

Narrator

Sunday morning, y/n-ssi found themselves in a panick.

Y/n was planning to take Haerin on a date... the only problem was that y/n-ssi wasn't sure where to take her or what she liked to do.

- Y/N POV -

When I woke up, I was really excited to take Haerin on another date... only problem was... I had no idea what she liked to do or how she spent her time.

I literally had no idea who Haerin-ssi really is.

"Maybe I should take her out to eat!" I thought to myself.

"Or on a hike!"

"Or to a concert!"

"Wait don't be stupid... that's too loud for her!" I scolded myself.

"What the hell are you doing?" Brother asked as I looked like an idiot talking to a coffee mug.

"Huh?" I responded, being taken out of my thoughts.

"It's a little early to be talking to yourself, don't you think?" Yoongi teased.

I groaned in response.

"I want to take Haerin-ssi out on a date. I just don't don't know where," I explained.

"Yah! You've known her longer, give me some advice!" I exclaimed as I realized Brother could help me make a dession.

"Just take her somewhere you like. I'm sure she'll be happy just spending time with you," Yoongi answered me.

I sighed in annoyance and sarcastically said, "Thanks for the help bro!"

I then walked into my room to find Haerin not in her bed. I panicked for a but until I realized she was in the shower.

While she did that, I started to get to out.

Soon enough, Haerin-ssi came out of the bathroom trying to dry her hair.

I walked over to her and grabbed the towel in her hand to help her.

"I'm taking you on a date today, is that okay?" I asked her.

Haerin-ssi nodded as she looked at me with her big feline eyes.

An hour later of Haerin getting ready, we finally headed out to go on our date.

"Where are we going?" Haerin-ssi asked me as she played with my band on the train.

"You'll see soon. We're almost there!" I answered her.

Less than 15 minutes later, we had arrived to our destination.

"You bought me to the science museum?!" Haerin excitedly exclaimed

My heart fluttered at her reaction.