PT. LXXI

Narrator

Minji and Y/n kept on exploring unspoken feelings.

Even though Minji had finally given up on her unrequited crush.... she chose to stick around to help one of her best friends understand that their partner was one of the best people she could have ended up with.

- Y/N POV -

I was beyond drunk at this point.

And I knew it...

I had been drinking all night with Minji.

We had shifted from beer to soju to wine all night.

Minji-ssi seemed a bit bothered for some reason, but as much as my intoxicated brain kept telling me that none of this would matter, I couldn't help but wonder why.

My thoughts soon shifted when I asked, "Do you think Haerin would ever fall for Eunwoo-ssi?"

"Of course, not. Haerin loves you too much!" Minji drunkenly assured me.

Suddenly, we both heard little footsteps followed by a whimper.

"Oooww!" We heard someone wincing in pain.

Minji and I both turned back to the cause of the noises and it was Haerin-ssi.

"Frog! Are you okay? What happened? Let me see?!" I drunkenly rushed to her aid, not realizing my volume was a bit too loud.

"I'm okay. I was trying to scare you but I stubbed my toe on the coffee table," Haerin whispered in embarrassment.

"You're a little klutz!" I chuckled.

"Umm, Y/n-ssi you're being a little loud," Haerin suddenly informed me as she slightly covered her ears.

"Oh, I'm sorry Frogy. Jagi will be more quiet from now on!" I whispered with some drunk slurring.

"I'm sorry, Haerin-ah. We're both a little drunk right now," Minji-ssi informed her.

"You're drunk?" Frogy furrowed her eyebrows at me.

I pouted a bit at her reaction but quickly tried to recollect myself.

"Mhm, but it's okay. Y/n-ssi will quickly sober up for Kang Haerin!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay," Haerin giggled out.

"Kang Haerin has never seen drunk Y/n-ssi!" She cutely added.

"You two are so weird!" Minji suddenly chuckled.

- Haerin POV -

When I woke up, I heard talking coming from the balcony overlooking the beach. I could easily recognize one of the voices and rushed out of bed.

I ran to the balcony and found Minji unnie and Y/n-ssi talking over a glass of wine. I felt a little playful and decided that I wanted to pull a prank on them... but it didn't really work out.

I got so excited that I didn't look where I was walking and accidentally hit my toes on the edge of a table.

"Oowww!" I tried to hold in my scream, but it hurt way too much.

Y/n-ssi quickly noticed me, and I got a little bummed out that I couldn't prank them.

Y/n-ssi was talking to me in a weird way... but it was cute. I didn't really know why until Minji unnie told me they were drunk.

"Y/n-ah is a cute drunk!" I cooed to myself.

"Y/n-ssi will quickly sober up for Kang Haerin!" Y/n-ah cutely exclaimed and my heart almost exploded.