PT. IV

Narrator

Haerin-ssi was really excited to have gotten her first kiss. She was also really excited to date y/n-ssi.

Haerin was even more excited that because she's dating the captain of the basketball team, everyone was leaving her alone and not bullying her anymore.

- Y/N POV -

It was a hard first week of dating Haerin. I spent most of my time convincing everyone that we were really dating and that she wasn't just some charity case.

It made my blood boil everytime someone called her that.

It was now Thursday and I was rushing through the hall to catch up to Haerin-ssi. I had practice in the afternoon because the next day we'd have a game but it was raining and I didn't want Haerin to freak out over the rain.

"Haerin-ssi wait!" I said a bit loudly as I reached her at the front doors of the school.

"Huh? What is it y/n-ssi?" My baby asked me looking all confused.

"I'll walk you home. It's raining so I don't want you walking all alone," I explained to her.

"But you have practice. I can walk home alone," Haerin-ssi responded.

"Ugh, Okay. At least take my umbrella," I told her as I took my umbrella out of my backpack.

"Nuh uh, then you'll get wet when you walk home" Haerin rejected my offer.

"But then you'll get wet if you walk home without an umbrella," I bickered back.

"Captain, it's time for practice!" Sunghoon yelled from down the hall.

I sighed and cupped Haerin's face.

"Do you want to wait for me, so then neither of us have to get wet?" I softly asked her as I caressed her cheek.

Haerin gave me a cute smile and nodded.

I then took Haerin-ssi to the gym. I sat her down on the bench then ran into the locker room to change into my practice uniform.

I then rushed back out into the court and sighed of relief that no one was bothering Haerin.

Coach blew his whistle and Haerin-ssi freaked out. I ran towards her to make sure she was okay.

"Are you okay? Do your ears hurt?" I asked in a panick.

"Y/N-SSI GET BACK ON THE COURT!" Coach yelled.

I just ignored him and kissed the back of Haerin's hands.

"Do you have your ear warmers?" I asked her.

"Mhm," She hummed back and took them out her backpack.

I gently grabbed them from her and helped her put them on, "it'll get kind of loud in here so keep them on until I say so, okay?"

Haerin-ssi gave me a fanged smile and then cutely nodded.

Haerin's smile had become my favorite thing in the entire world.