PT. XL

Narrator

Luckily, all the students arrived from their field trip five minutes before the fight started.

When the bus finally stopped, Y/n-ssi ran out.

Y/n heard a familiar whistle and turned to look in its direction.

"Yo, let's go!" Yoongi yelled from his car.

"Girls, hurry tf up!" Y/n yelled to the girls.

"Go, go, go! Get in the car!" Yoongi yelled as everyone tried to get in his car

- Haerin POV -

"Wish me luck! I love you!" Y/n-ssi quickly said before pecking my lips and running off to the locker room.

"Fighting!!" I yelled as Y/n ran off.

We were only about 7 minutes late to the match, so Y/n had 8 more minutes to get their gear on and get in the ring before being disqualify.

Me and The girls made our way towards the front of the boxing ring and stumble onto the last people I would've thought I'd see at boxing match.

It was Sanha sunbaenim, Bomin sunbaenim, and Eric sunbaenim.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Dani unnie yelled through the loud crowd.

"We came to support Y/n-ssi!" The boys yelled back.

"Maybe after the fight you all will come to our game!" Eric-ssi yelled.

Suddenly, Sanha sunbaenim tapped me on my shoulder and leaned in to whisper something.

"Haerin-ssi, I know this is very forward of me... but would you like to go on a date with me?" Sanha-ssi asked me.

I giggled.

I was flattered.

"Thank you, Sanha-ssi.... but you do know I'm in a relationship right?" I answered him.

"You are?" He responded a bit shocked.

"With who?" He followed up.

Y/n-ssi suddenly came out into the ring and I pointed my finger in their direction.

"Oh," Sanha-ssi shortly said.

"Yeah, why do you think she's at this fight?!" Dani unnie said, saving me from the awkward situation.

The crowd was starting to get really loud so I took out my ear warmers. As I put them on, Eric-ssi asked.... "What's that?"

"They're my ear warmers. They help me with the noise!" I explained through the loud cheering.

"You use them for noise? I thought your ears were just cold all the time!" Bomin-ssi responded.

I gave him a polite smile and put my ear warmers on. Yoongi oppa soon came back from the locker room and put his arm around me in a protective manner. He pulled me into his arms a bit as he covered my ear to help even more with the noise.