PT. LXXXIX

Narrator

Haerin had called Y/n for assistance.

Apparently, the company wanted one of Haerin's guardians to be present during the girls' dorm move in.

Haerin literally couldn't enter the dorm until Y/n got there.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin called to say that she needed help with something, so I ran down to where her location pinned on my phone.

"Okay, I got here as fast as I could!" I panted out once I finally reached Haerin.

"Oh, Y/n-ssi. You're finally here!" One of the BigHit's staff suddenly greeted me.

I was confused but I got myself together and asked, "What seems to be the problem?"

"Nothing. We just needed a guardian present to help Haerin move into the dorm. You know, since she's a minor," The staff answered me.

I furrowed my brows knowing it was bullshit. None of the other girls seemed to have a parent or guardian present.

"Alright. Well, here I am. So, let's get Haerin-ah out of the cold," I sternly responded.

"Let's," The staff answered before walking into the dorm building.

I grabbed Haerin's bags and help her carry them up.

Haerin seemed really blushy and nervous. She kept staying close behind me as we rode the elevator.

When we finally arrived to the girls assigned floor, I felt Haerin tug on my shirt. She was holding onto my shirt as we followed The staff to the dorm.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her.

"Mhm, thank you for coming," Haerin cutely whispered back.

We got to the dorm and I was genuinely impressed. The dorm was a bit spacious enough for 5 girls.

"This will be your home from now own. You will all live together, eat together, work together, and sleep together!" The staff explained.

"You are not allowed to leave the dorm without permission and you are required to keep the place clean," she continued on.

I raised my eyebrow as The Staff kept listing off all the rules the girls had to follow.

There was a lot of them.

Luckily, I knew Haerin was more than capable to follow all of the rules.

"Why are you all sweaty?" Hanni suddenly asked me once The staff had left the dorm.

"Huh?" I asked all confused.

"Oh, I ran here!" I awkwardly responded.

"You live like 8 blocks away, unless you're sick you shouldn't be so sweaty!" Hanni sassed me.

I just rolled my eyes and didn't think much of it.

"You have a hickey on your neck," Hyein suddenly pointed out.

I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration.

I hadn't realized that it was obvious that I had just hooked up with someone.

"You were with Wonyoung unnie?" Haerin suddenly asked.

"No," I answered her.

"Don't lie," Minji suddenly spoke up.

"I'm not. I wasn't with Wonyoung!" I responded in frustration.

"Then who?" Danielle spoke up.

I sighed then took a deep breath. "With Karina," I finally answered as I looked at Haerin.