PT. VI

Narrator

The weekend had come around and everyone was relaxing around the house.

Haerin was in the bedroom, Y/n was watching TV in the living room, and Yoongi was working on his new game in his room.

- Y/N POV -

I was watching TV when Yoongi suddenly came behind me.

"BOOOO!" He yelled in my ear.

"Bro, what the fuck!?" I yelled.

"Where's frog?" Yoongi responded as he walked over to the kitchen to pour himself some coffee.

"She's in the room," I lazily answered him.

It was the weekend and there was a game on TV. I didn't like anyone bothering me.

Suddenly, I heard a cute yet familiar yawn.

Haerin-ssi had gotten up from bed.

"Y/n-ssi, can I ask you a question?" Haerin asked as she approached me.

She ended up standing in front of the TV, blocking my view of the game. It was one of my biggest pet peeves... but since it was Haerin... I let it slide.

"What is it, Haerin-ssi?" I replied waiting for her to tell me what she needed.

"Can I decorate the house? I want to feel like this is my home too....," Haerin cutely requested.

I turned to look at Yoongi and he just shrugged.

"Alright, go ahead. Make yourself feel at home!" I responded as I made the fighting fist for her.

"Yay!!" She squealed out then skipped back into the room.

About half an hour had passed by without anyone interrupting my game time... until Yoongi said.... "Hey, y/n-ah?"

"Huh?" I grunted out not taking my eyes off the game.

"What is Haerin-ah doing?" Yoongi asked.

I turned to look at him and he was popping his head out the kitchen window.

I walked over to see what he was talking about and saw that Haerin was outside with a jacket and her ear warmers on.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusing and amusement then walked out the house to see what she was doing.

Haerin was holding a huge permanent marker, doodling on the house.

"What are you doing?" I snickered as I watched her happily draw all over the outside of our house

Haerin didn't seem to hear me so I walked over to her.

"Y/n-ssi, look!" Haerin exclaimed once she caught sight of me. She then pointed at her drawings and started showing them off.

"This is me, this is yoongi oppa, and these are my friends!" Haerin said in a cheery voice.

My heart fluttered at her cuteness.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Oh, I saved the best for last!" Haerin-ssi cutely answered.

The way that she said that... made me blush.

"Umm, okayy!" I teased.

"How about once you're done with my drawing, you go and draw on our bedroom walls? I think your drawings will make the room look good," I suggested... knowing Yoongi wouldn't be too happy if she doodled all over the outside of the house.

"Okay!" Haerin cheered.

I patted her head then went back into the house.

"You know we-"

"I'll buy the paint to cover it up tomorrow. Just let her draw for now," I told Yoongi before he could start nagging about Haerin's drawings.

"Just buy the paint, her drawings can stay there for as long as she lives here" Brother answered me.

I smiled at his nice gesture.

It would have broken my heart to have to tell Haerin that we have to cover up her drawings.

I went back to watch the game and was never bothered again. I got to finished the game without any interruptions.

Suddenly, I heard giggling coming from the front of the house. I got up to see what it was....

"Finally getting up to greet Haerin's friends?" Yoongi sassed me.

"Huh?" I said in confusion as I opened the front door.

I was surprised to find 5 girls standing in front of the door.

"Oh y/n-ssi, these are my friends!" Haerin exclaimed.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n-ssi took a bit to come out and say hi to my friends.

I hadn't seen my friends in a long time... because they were at an acapella competition for their school.

I was really worried that my friends wouldn't like y/n-ssi. They all seemed very worried that I was dating the captain of the basketball team at my school.

"This is Minji unnie, Hanni unnie, Dani unnie, and Hyein-ei!" I introduced my girlfriend's to y/n-ssi.

"Hi!" The girls are giggled out a bit.

"Hi, nice to meet you all!" Y/n-ssi responded, sounding a bit nervous.

"Umm, do you all want to come inside? Hangout inside the house?" Y/n cutely offered.

"Mhm, we'll all come inside in a bit" I answered y/n-ssi.

Y/n-ah gave me a cute smile then kissed my cheek and walked back into the house.

I could feel myself start to turn all red.

"Oohh look at her blushing!!!" Hanni unnie teased.

"Y/n-ssi, seems nice unnie!" Hyein-ei complimented.

"Yeah, y/n-ssi must really like you to kiss your cheek in front of all of us like that" Minji unnie commented.

I couldn't stop smiling from all the teasing.

After a few minutes of my friends gushing over how cute y/n-ssi was, we went inside the house to hangout in my room.

We were walking to the room when all the girls noticed Yoongi oppa.

"OPPA!!" All the girls yelled.

"Oh my god!" Oppa yelled back.

Yoongi oppa had met all the girls before. He had tutored them all too.

The girls and Oppa all hugged and greeted eyes other.

Suddenly, Y/n-ssi walked out of the room in a referee outfit and with their backpack on their back.

"Going off to work?" Yoongi oppa asked y/n-ssi.

"Work?" I thought to myself.

"Yup, be back at 10!" Y/n-ah responded.

Y/n-ssi then walked up to me to kiss my forehead and waved my friends goodbye.

-

-

-

-

-