PT. XCVIII

Narrator

Yoongi explained to the girls what was going on while Y/n slept peacefully to avoid finding out what was going on themselves.

Haerin was a bit shocked but she didn't understand the full scope of what it meant. She was too scared to ask further questions or know more details.

- Haerin POV -

Yoongi Oppa had shared what was going on with Y/n lately.

Y/n had been fainting often and having seizures in their sleep. They kept playing it off as lack of sleep or poor eating habits but Oppa, today, found out that's not all it was.

"I need a break," I told the girls as they all cried around the kitchen counter.

I then headed up to Y/n's room to see if they were sleeping okay but I couldn't help to crawl in bed with my favorite person.

I snuggled up behind Y/n to spoon them and hold their hand had. Just like Y/n-ah always does for me.

"Froggy?" Y/n suddenly groaned.

"Mhm," I hummed.

Y/n-ah soon went back to sleep and I followed along.

I was sleeping nice and peaceful as I held Y/n, until all of sudden I felt Y/n-ah start to violently shake.

"Y/n-ssi?" I asked.

Y/n didn't respond and continued to shake.

I started to panic because Y/n-ah wouldn't answer.

"OPPPPAAA!!" I yelled in a panic.

"OPPA!!" I screamed again.

Minji unnie suddenly ran in the room and ran over to Y/n.

"TO THE SIDE!!" Minji unnie yelled.

"TURNED Y/N TO THE SIDE!!" Unnie yelled again.

I couldn't understand what Unnie wanted and she suddenly pushed me away and turned Y/n on their side.

Yoongi Oppa soon ran into the room and just watched. After a few more seconds Oppa called 112.

It didn't take long before paramedics flooded into the house and took Y/n away.

Minji unnie quickly followed behind them while the rest of us stayed home.

"Come on, Frog. Let's go make sure Y/n is okay," Oppa told me as he grabbed his keys and jacket.

"Okay!" I quickly grabbed my things too and followed after Oppa.

- Minji POV -

Y/n's main doctor was quick to check Y/n's pupils and basic vitals as soon as arrived to the hospital.

"How long was the seizure for?" The Doctor asked me.

"I'm not sure. About 5 minutes?" I answered him.

"It's getting worse. I need need to schedule an OR before it is too late," The Doctor coldly said before walking out of the room.

It seemed like Y/n's brain tumor was worse than Y/n wanted it to seemed.

Suddenly, Karina ran in the room.

"Oh my god! Is Y/n okay? How long was it this time?" She frantically asked.

I guess Karina was never taken off as Y/n's emergency contact.

"The Doctor is getting ready to do an operation," I answered her.

"What?! Did Y/n fall and hit their head?!" Karina continued to panic.