PT. XXXIII

Narrator

The next day, all the upper classman where going on a field trip to the Yonsei University.

Minji was still mad at Hanni, so she opted on sitting next to Y/n-ssi for the entire bus ride to the school. It was a very quiet and awkward bus ride for the both of them... Until, Y/n-ssi spoke up.

- Y/N POV -

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked Minji.

"Yeah, what's up?" Minji responded comfortably responded.

"Why does Haerin like to bite so much?" I asked.

Minji-ssi thought about it for a bit then said, "I don't know. She's been like that since I can remember... but she has gotten a lot better at it."

"Why do you ask?" Minji-ssi asked in turn.

"No reason," I nervously answered.

"Mhm, 'cus I bet it has something to do with the bites and bruises on your neck" Minji sassed.

I chuckled at her blunt remark.

"It does, actually" I answered truthfully.

"Did it hurt?" Minji asked.

"No, it was kind of nice. She bites harder when she's mad" I shared.

Minji just chuckled at the sudden information.

The conversation was actually quite comfortable, considering that neither of us had turned to look at each other for even a second.

"I read somewhere that children on a spectrum that are under- developed or weren't raised to learn other coping mechanism has a hard time get over the habit of biting," I randomly shared with her.

"That sounds about right. Haerin hasn't really had anyone to teach her alternatives.... besides us... but we're not really professionals," Minji responded.

"Wait, you read about the autism spectrum?" Minji suddenly asked before I could respond to her last remark.

"Well yeah, I wanna understand her better and help her with what she needs" I answered her.

Minji just snickered to herself and whispered, "Cute".

"Did Hanni apologize yet?" Minji asked in a low voice.

"Nope yet," I shortly answered.

"But you and Haerin are okay?" She followed up.

"Mhm, I think we're okay. Although, I think an explanation from her friend would help Haerin understand better.... right now she's just clinging to the fear that I'll leave her or something.... and to be honest..... so, am I..... I'm scared she'll leave me," I responded a bit broody.

Minji let out a deep sigh and whispered, "Yeah.. Hanni needs to apologize to the both of you".

The rest of the bus ride was quiet again.

Soon, we arrived at the university and were placed into pairs.

- Minji POV -

As The Student Body President, I was in charge of making sure everyone behaved and represented our school in an honorable manner.

We were all paired up with our bus mates to complete a university plan for ourselves.

It was to get us all to think about higher education and our future.

I was paired up with Y/n-ssi, so I had no complaints whatsoever.