PT. XLIII

Narrator

Minji was confused as to why Y/n-ssi was at her place but she wasn't complaining. She rather Y/n-ssi stay at her place in their drunken state than anywhere else.

"How did you know where I live?" Minji asked Y/n as they walked to the kitchen to get Y/n some water.

"You told me during the university trip. You said 'I live in the big house on the top of the hill'!" Y/n drunkenly responded.

"I thought you were kidding!" Y/n-ssi said a bit too loudly as Minji handed them a glass of water.

"Damn rich kids!" Y/n exclaimed before they took a sip of water.

"Did you come here to insult me?" Minji-ssi said as she crossed her arms.

"아니(No)~!" Y/n smugly replied as they placed their glass of water down.

- Minji POV -

It was cute to see Y/n-ssi all drunk.

It was nice to see that their smug playful side hadn't changed, even in their drunken state.

"Mind your manners and talk formally to me," I played stubborn.

"Yes, President!" Y/n-ssi teased with a salute.

"Do you ever stop acting like a smart mouth," I began to taunt.

"Oh shut up! You love my mouth," Y/n-ssi fired back.

"So, what if I do?" I smirked.

"Even if you do, it's forbidden" Y/n smugly replied.

"Things that are forbidden just makes people want them more," I replied with a raised brow.

"Hahaha, I would think you're drunk too with that unfiltered mouth of yours!" Y/n-ssi teased.

"I wish," I whispered to myself.

"It would take the guilty away," I thought.

"Alright, come on. Let's get you to bed before you end up pissing all of us off again!" I exclaimed as I started to drag Y/n-ssi up the stairs to my room.

When we made it into my room, Y/n-ssi had somehow gotten a bit drunker and they were resting their whole weight on me.

I managed to reach my bed and just dropped Y/n-ssi on it.

"Ahhhh~ 아파 (It hurts)!" Y/n-ssi groaned out as they shifted.

I noticed a bit of a blood stain on my bed and panicked a bit.

"Yah! Are you okay?" I asked as I lifted Y/n's head up.

Their busted lip had started bleeding.

I sighed as I remembered the boxing match earlier that day.

It pained me to see Y/n-ssi getting hit and taking punches. It had pained me even more to watch the cute interaction Y/n-ssi and Haerin-ah had halfway through the match.

"You got it, babe!" Y/n had cutely yelled.

"You really are the perfect partner for her," I whispered to myself as I dabbed up their blood a bit on my long sleeve.

I sighed to myself, feeling a bit conflicted, then walked over to grab my first aid kit.

When I turned back to tend to Y/n's wounds, they had dropped back onto the bed. I lifted their head and noticed Y/n-ssi had opened up the cut on their eyebrow too.

"Hold still," I whispered as I dabbed an alcohol wipe on Y/n's wounds.

"Haerin-ssi, 그만해 (stop it)! I can do it myself," Y/n-ssi suddenly whined.

My heart hurt a little from being called the wrong name but I was relieved that even in their drunken state.... all Y/n-ssi could think about was Haerin.

"Haerin is not here, but we'll go see her soon. Just hang in there!" I whispered as I caressed Y/n's cheek.

"Is this Minji-ah?" Y/n-ssi asked as I put ointment on their wounds.

"Mhm," I hummed out.

"Minji-ya?" Y/n mumbled again.

"Mm?" I responded.

"I miss Haerin's lips," Y/n-ssi whispered.

"Could you... could you just kiss me?"  Y/n-ssi drunkenly asked.

"Please (제발)," Y/n begged.

I sighed as I put my first aid kit to the side.

"I don't think that's what you want right now," I whispered.

"But it is," Y/n-ssi whispered back.

"I know it's what you want too," Y/n-ssi softly added.

I wince a bit.... knowing I was about to make a horrible mistake.

"Minji-ah?" Y/n-ssi whisper again.

"Mhm?" I painfully responded.

"Please?" Y/n begged again.

I took a deep breath before leaning in to press my lips on Y/n's.

My heart sighed as our lips touched.

I had never wanted to kiss someone this bad.

Our lips began to synch together and just before things could get any worse.... I pulled away.

It wasn't long after that Y/n-ssi ended up falling asleep.

I couldn't sleep the entire night. I just sat next to Y/n on the bed, holding my knees to my chest and regretting what I had done.

"엄마 (Mom)?" Y/n-ssi suddenly whispered in their sleep.

I turn to my side to look at Y/n-ssi and a sad smile creeped up to my face.... realizing they both look for their moms in their dreams.

"Kang Haerin is really luckily to gave you," I whispered as I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-