PT. XV

Narrator

After spending a good Saturday together, Sunday had come around. Y/n-ssi had gone to work early in the morning. While Haerin was planning on hanging out with her friends all day.

- Y/N POV -

I had gone to work early on Sunday. Luckily, I only had 2 games to referee so I could relax in the afternoon before having to think about school.

I made it back home after work and walked into my room to find 5 girls on Haerin's bed.

"Wtf?" I thought to myself.

"Jagiyaaaa~!" Haerin-ssi yelled when saw me then crawled to the edge of her bed.

"Hi, baby!" I replied with the same enthusiasm.

"Kiss?" Haerin pouted with her cute wide eyes.

I looked at the girls and they all pretended like they weren't watching us interact. I chuckled a bit at their actions then cupped Haerin's face and leaned in to kiss her.

Haerin seemed really eager to get a kiss. She quickly sucked my lip, kind of hard.

"Wooooaahhhh!" We heard her friends tease.

Haerin smiled against my lips then pulled away.

I always liked it when she'd smile against my lips. It was the only sign I could go off that she was actually enjoying the kiss.

"Do you wanna hangout with us?" Haerin asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Actually, I kind of just wanna take a shower and relax....." I answered her honestly.

"Okay, maybe some other time!" Haerin-ssi cutely replied.

I gave her an eye smile then grabbed my clothes and headed in the bathroom.

When I finally got out the shower, I found Haerin's friends drawing on her face.

"Shusshh, she's sleeping!" Danielle-ssi whispered to me.

I just chuckled at their best friend behavior then walked out the room.