PT. XLVIII

Narrator

It was Saturday and Y/n-ssi was making guacamole early morning in the kitchen.

"She left all these avocados for them to go bad, now I have to do something with them" Y/n talked to themselves as they made the guac.

"Who are you talking to, Y/n-ssi?" Haerin asked groggily as she rubbed her eyes.

Y/n-ssi turned to look back at her and smiled at the sight...

It still hurt but Y/n loved to see Haerin wake up with her messy hair and her barely opened eyes.

"Oh, I'm talking to the avocados" Y/n answered her.

"Avocados don't talk" Haerin sternly answered.

"What are you doing up? It's 6 in the morning,"  Y/n-ssi asked.

"I wanted to make you breakfast for the gym," Haerin-ssi quickly responded.

"It's fine, I'm making guacamole for you. I'll just take some to the gym with me" Y/n-ssi responded.

"I don't like guacamole," Haerin-ssi quickly answered.

"What? But it's avocado," Y/n answered her in shock.

"Nuh uh, guacamole has onions and salt and other things in it. It's not the same," Haerin-ssi answered.

"Ummm, okay then I'll just give it to brother or take it to the gym and give it to my friends" Y/n-ssi responded.

"Uuhh, never mind. I love guacamole!" Haerin-ssi quickly answered.

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing up?" Y/n-ssi asked wanting to know the real answer as to why Haerin woke up so early.

"Oh, I want to go to the gym with you?" Haerin answered.

Y/n furrowed their brows and asked, "are you sure?"

"Mhm," Haerin hummed out.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin-ssi wanted to go to the gym with me so I made sure to put her ear warmers in my backpack.

I told her about how I run to the gym in the mornings, so I made her change into a sporty outfit.

I had the responsibility of a dongsaeng now. So, I had to make sure she was comfortable. I couldn't deny the opportunity of watching Haerin-ssi run anyway.

"How do I look?" Haerin-ssi asked as she walked out of the bedroom.

"You look beautiful," my brain spoke... while my mouth said, "Good enough. Let's go!"

As we ran to the boxing gym, Haerin-ssi struggled... like a lot.

"Y/- Y/n-ssi, I can't... I can't breathe!" She cutely panted once we had finally made it to the gym.

She had stopped like 5 times... even though we only lived 8 blocks away from the gym.