PT. XXXVIII

Narrator

When Haerin had arrived home from school, Yoongi wasn't home and Y/n-ssi was still practicing at the gym.

A few hours went by and no one had come home still, so Haerin decided to choose her outfit for the school field trip.

Field trips were one of the few times that students didn't have to wear a uniform to school which made Haerin really excited to have the chance to wear a cute outfit for Y/n to see. Even if Y/n-ssi only got to see her outfit in the morning, Haerin still wanted to pick the cutest outfit she could.

Just as Haerin was choosing the final touches for her outfit, Y/n-ssi walked into the room. Haerin panicked because she didn't want Y/n to see her outfit yet so she just sat on it.

"Hi, Baby!" Y/n-ssi greeted her with a peck on the lips.

"Hi, Babe!" Haerin nervously responded.

"Brother is out on a business trip with his game distributor, so I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll make you dinner, okay?" Y/n told Haerin.

"Mhm," Haerin-ssi hummed out.

While Y/n-ssi took a shower, Haerin did her best to hide her outfit.

Once Y/n had finished showering, they went into the kitchen and made dinner. Y/n then served dinner on the dinner table and watch as Haerin hesitated to eat.

"Is something wrong? is the consistency not to your liking?" Y/n-ssi asked Haerin.

"Is Yoongi oppa not going to come home today?" Haerin asked in turn, not answering the question.

"No, he's not going to be back until around lunch time tomorrow" Y/n answered her.

"Why?" Y/n followed up.

"Umm, Mr. Choi said that I have to get my permission slip signed by you or Yoongi oppa" Haerin answered.

"Oh, he talked you. That's great!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Alright then bring it here and I'll sign it," Y/n told her.

Haerin got up and brought back her permission slip along with pen.

Y/n signed it and then they began to eat.

"Are you excited for the field trip?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm, it'll be my first time alone so I hope I do well" Haerin shyly responded.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Y/n asked her in response.

As much as Haerin wanted to say 'Yes' instead she said, "No. It's okay, you have to practice for your fight."

"Okay, well I'm skipping school tomorrow so I can train but call me if you need anything. Okay?" Y/n replied.

"Okay," Haerin lowkey responded as she began to play with the food on her plate.

- Y/N POV -

When I woke up the next day, I didn't see Haerin anywhere in the room. I walked out to see if she was in the kitchen and she wasn't there either.

I caught sight of the clock in the kitchen and realized I had overslept.

"Shit!" I cursed out.

I ran into the room and changed quickly before grabbing Haerin's packed lunch that I had made the night before. I put on my shoes as fast as I could and then sprinted down to the school.

When I got there it was hard to spot Haerin or her friends. There was parents and students everywhere.

I was panting the entire time, trying to look for her.