PT. LXIII

Narrator

Yoongi began to worry about a lot of things when it came to Haerin and her aunt. On top of that he now had to worry about their dongsaeng.

After contemplating all afternoon, Yoongi decided it was time for everyone to have a break.

In order to distract the girls and Y/n from the current mess of everything, he decided to take everyone on a beach trip for a few days.

- Y/N POV -

Brother had randomly decided that he would invite all of Haerin's friends on a mini vacation to our parent's beach house. He didn't really give anyone a choice and none of the girls refused his invitation so before I knew it.... we had arrived at the last place I ever thought I'd be at.

"Woaahh, this house is huge!" Dani exclaimed as we all settled into the house we'd be staying at for the next few days.

I hadn't been to the beach house since I was a little kid. It sort of hurt to have returned without my parents.

I had sort of wished my parents house and assets had just berm given away.

"Oh my god, the beach!!!" Hyein-ssi suddenly exclaimed and started to run out the back door of the house.

Everyone sort of turned to look at each other and followed after her.

"Oww oww, it hurts!" Haerin suddenly hissed as everyone ran onto the sand.

I stopped in my tracks once I hear Haerin wincing in pain then ran back to her aid.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I tried to figure out what was wrong.

"The sand feels too hard on my feet," Haerin answered.

"Here just put on your socks for now while I go get you a pair of sandals," I suggested as I kneeled to help Haerin with her socks.

Haerin took a small step into the sand then flashes me a cute gummy smile and ran off.

My heart fluttered a bit once I noticed her fiercely run into the water with her friends.