PT. LVII

Narrator

While Haerin-ssi was trying to figure out how to manage her new life, Y/n and Yoongi were raising hell to try to find Haerin.

Yoongi had gotten a lawyer and was in the process of getting a private investigator. On the other hand, Y/n was going to each school in the nearby area and all of Haerin's favorite spots to try to find her.

- Y/N POV  -

"Hey, you going to the party tonight?" Minji-ssi asked as I checked off my list of places I could possibly find Haerin.

"Nah, it's Jay's party. Why tf would I go to that?" I responded, not taking my eyes off my paper.

"It doesn't matter whose party it is. It's just so you can take a break and relax for a bit. You've looking for Haerin non-stop," Minji-ssi responded.

"Here's the address, I hope to see you there!" Minji said as she slid a piece of paper over and kissed my cheek.

"Lock the clubroom once you're done obsessing!" Minji said as she walked out of the room.

I spent at least 2 more hours brainstorming on where I could possibly find Haerin.

I sighed in frustration once I realized the sun had gone down already.

I grabbed all my things and unconsciously grabbed the paper The President had left for me. I then headed home.

Once at home, I laid in my bed all heartbroken. I hated being home.... it was just a big reminder that Haerin-ssi wasn't with us anymore.

I sighed in frustration and took out the piece of paper in my pocket.

"Well, I could use a distraction!" I sighed to myself.

I got up and changed then made my way to Jay's stupid party.

"You came!!" The President squealed as I walked into the party.

"Yup, needed a distraction!" I responded as I greeted her with a hug.

"Let's get you a drink!" The President said over the loud music as she grabbed my hand to drag me inside.

"You're The President, shouldn't you be worried of being seen here?!" I asked Minji-ssi as I sipped on my first my first cup of beer.

"I needed a distraction too!" Minji-ssi responded.

Me and The President ended up having a few drinks together.

The tension between us was getting really strong. We kept staring into each other's eyes and blushing.

Eventually, we both leaned in for a kiss.

Our lips were about to touch...

I was about to just give in and let myself feel something for Minji-ssi that night... so I could get distracted....

until I slightly opened my eyes and noticed something.

I pulled back from our kiss then made my way to the situation that had caught my eye.

- Haerin POV -

I had arrived a Jay's party.

I felt really lucky that Y/n-ssi had taught me how to use the train, else I wouldn't have made it to the party. I would have just gone back to my Auntie's house.

"You're here!" Jay-ssi drunkenly yelled as I walked into his house.

"Come on Let's get you a drink!!" He continued to yell.