PT. XXXII

Narrator

While Haerin and Y/n made up and talked things out. Danielle and Hanni kept on fighting.

There was so much yelling going around that Minji and Hyein didn't even know how to calm down the situation.

- Danielle POV -

"Okay! OKAY!" Minji yelled.

"They're gone. Can you two stop!?" She yelled again.

"She started it!" Hanni answered her.

"No! You started it by kissing Y/n!!" I yelled back.

"Ohh, please! Stop acting like you're not fucking in love with Haerin!!" Hanni yelled back at me.

It was true.

I had been in love with Haerin since we were kids... but as we grew up.... she started to become more distant and eventually ended up going to a different school than us when her parents passed away.

I couldn't show her I loved her anymore.

"See, you can't even deny it. Yet I'm the bad guy..." Hanni said as she crossed her arms.

"Okay. This isn't how things work. You can't go kiss someone else's partner and you... well, you need to get over Haerin. She's too infatuated with Y/n-ssi to ever see you like that. You know how she gets when she likes something," Minji suddenly started to scold us.

"But sh-" Hanni was about to speak when Minji shut her up.

"Shut up and let me fucking speak," Minji hissed at her.

"You need to go apologize as soon as you can," Minji ordered.

"But they seemed fine. Y/n-ah even carried Haerin out of here as if nothing happened," Hanni answered her.

"Y/n carried Haerin out of here because she was too overwhelmed to walk home herself," I spoke up in anger.

I wasn't even angry at Hanni at this point anymore. I was mad at myself for getting jealous about how good y/n treats Haerin.

"Haerin is a big girl. She could have walked herself home," Hanni rudely responded.

"Okay, you two need to shut up. You both know how hard Haerin's had to work, how much she's had to learn all on her own just to seem the slightest bit normal," Minji began to scold us again.

"None of us know how much effort and energy it takes her to try her very best everyday. It's probably exhausting for her and somehow... you're both trying to ruin things for her with the one person who lets her breathe... and lets her be herself... someone who picks up the slack for her without asking for anything in return," Minji tried to reason but I felt offended getting mixed in with Hanni's mess.

"What the hell did I do? I didn't do anything!" I whined back.

"Please, while Hanni's been over here trying kiss Y/n-ah.... you haven't left Haerin's side. You spend all your time trying to fill in for Y/n when they're not around but deep down Dani... deep down you know you can't possibly replace Y/n," Minji spoke with truth in every word.

"You two need to let them be and move the fuck on... I'm tired of biting my tongue," Minji said before walking out of the detention room.

Hyein followed by after her.

Me and Hanni turned to look at each other then scoffed.

"You're no better than me... you know," Hanni spoke up.

- Hanni POV -

"You're no better than me," I coldly told Dani.

"I at least have the decency to respect their relationship," Dani fired back.

"Are you dense? Did you not just hear Minji say that you're crossing lines by being too obvious?" I retorted.

"Well, at least I'm not the one who needs to apologize for trying to fuck up their relationship," Dani scoffed.

I sighed in frustration and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I know.... I just don't know what the hell I'm even going to say!" I sighed out.

"Well figure it out before Haerin ends up living all alone again," Dani said before walking out of the room.

"You're so fucking stupid," I whispered to myself.

"Alright! Your time is up!" The Vice President suddenly walked in saying.

"Ohh, Y/n already left" Yeji said in a sulking tone.

"Well, Hanni. You can go too" She said to me then walked off.

I took a deep breath and then grabbed my things to go home.

I didn't know how I was going to apologize to Y/n... let alone, Haerin.

-

-

-

-

-

-