PT. LXXVI

Narrator

Yoongi called a doctor to come check up on Haerin and Y/n-ssi... but Haerin refused to let go of Bangle and Y/n.

"Haerin-ssi, I just need to check your pupil and ears. Could you please just look at me for a second?" The Doctor gently requested.

"Nuh huh," Haerin mumbled into Y/n's chest.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin kept refusing to give her attention to the doctor.

"Haerin-ssi, please? We just want to make sure you're okay?" I whispered to her but she just shook her head.

"Froggy, please?" Yoongi attempted to help as well but Haerin-ssi just covered her ear instead.

Suddenly, Bangle wiggled in between me and Haerin and started to paw away Haerin's hand from her ear.

Bangle then started to use their nose to push Haerin's face away from my chest and was actually a bit successful at it.

"How about, you sit between me and Bangle so you don't feel too uncomfortable or unsafe?" I suggested.

"Nuh huh!" Haerin shook her head.

Bangle lightly barked at her and she finally gave in.

"Okay," Haerin-ssi mumbled before sitting up.

I went up behind Haerin and wrapped my arms and legs around her. Meanwhile, Bangle made themselves comfortable in between her legs.

"Ready?" The Doctor asked.

Haerin-ssi hesitantly nodded.

The Doctor quickly flashed a flashlight in Haerin's eyes to check her pupils. "Okay, her eyes seem fine," he informed us.

Next, it was time to check her ears but Haerin quickly covered her ears before The Doctor could do anything.

Bangle began to paw away her hands again.

I furrowed my brows at the way Bangle was interacting with Haerin... but I understood what they were trying to do, so I quickly tighten my grip on Haerin-ssi.

Haerin pressed her back on me a bit, which meant she wanted more pressure, so I did as she asked.

"Ready?" The Doctor asked again.

"Yes," Haerin answered.

Haerin-ssi pushed back just a bit more as The Doctor checked her first ear so I tighten my grip a bit more.

I tilted my head a bit to check if she was okay and Haerin had her eyes closed. I looked down to see if she was holding onto Bangle or something but instead... Bangle was pawing her hands down.

"Is Bangle specially trained?" I thought to myself.

"Okay, all done!" The Doctor announced.

"All done!" Haerin cutely repeated.

"Aside from minor cuts, her hearing seems fine, and her eyes seem okay as well. She does have a bit of a fast heart rate right now but it's probably from the shock and fear. All her vitals came out good too so I think Ms. Kang here should just have a nice meal, try to relax, and get some good rest tonight," The Doctor informed us.

"Thank you, Doctor" Yoongi bowed at The Doctor and then walked him out of the house.

I was about to let go of Haerin when she suddenly said... "Can you hold me a little longer?"

"Mhm," I hummed and tighten my grip again.

Haerin pressed her back against me even more and tighten my grip as much as I could.

"Are you still feeling scared?" I whispered.

"A little... but Y/n-ssi and Bangle are helping," she whispered back.

The sound of that alone made me feel relieved.

I didn't want Haerin to be so traumatized or scared that she would refuse to talk to anyone or would refuse to get out of bed.

Haerin-ssi suddenly jolted out of my embrace and turned to hug me. "Are you okay? Are feeling scared?" She asked in a panic.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm not feeling scared anymore," I answered her... blushing a bit.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n-ssi had been so attentive of me since the incident but I hadn't even made sure that they were okay.

"Let me see your face," I panicked a bit as I cupped Y/n's face. They had cuts all over this face.

"I'm okay. I promise," Y/n replied while grabbing my hands and placing a soft kiss on them.

"I'm sorry I left you alone in the line," Y/n suddenly sniffled.

I could see tears starting to roll down Y/n's cheek.

"Why are you crying?" I asked a bit confused.

"Because it's my fault you got hurt. It's my fault...," Y/n-ssi began to cry.

"No, it's not" I responded.

"The person who caused the crash is at fault, you didn't do anything," I added.

-

-

-

-

-