PT. LXXV

Narrator

The weekend had arrived and Haerin was met with a pleasant surprise.

Due to Ms. Lee's arrest, all of her properties were getting handed to Haerin... including her old dog that was kept in a farm that Ms. Lee owned.

Haerin was really happy to have her dog, Bangle, back.

- Haerin POV -

When i woke up this morning, I heard a bit of an unfamiliar noise going about the house. I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

"AAHH~" I squealed once I saw a familiar puppy waging their tail at me.

"Oh, you guys are up!" Yoongi Oppa suddenly exclaimed.

I turned to look behind me and Y/n-ssi had woken up too.

"Hey, I remember this buddy!" Y/n-ssi exclaimed as they got down to pet Bangle.

"Mhm, you saved Bangel from getting ran over once!" I excitedly responded.

Y/n-ssi and I then suddenly looked at each other in shock. We had both just remembered a memory from our childhood.

Up until now, Y/n-ssi and I hadn't really remembered that we used to hang out as kids.

We knew we had because our parents were bestfriends and they would hang out together all the time.... but we didn't actually remember anything until now.

"I remember that," Y/n-ssi cutely smiled.

"I remember you were crying because you were too scared to run after them. I don't know why, but I didn't want to see you cry," Y/n-ah began to recall.

"I still don't," Y/n added as they cupped my face to kiss my forehead.

I couldn't help but giggle.

Y/n-ssi went off into the kitchen and I picked up Bangle into my arms.

I love Bangle so much as a kid. My parents had taught them bark quietly and Bangle was so silly. It was just really fun to have Bangle in my life... it was less lonely.

Now, I wasn't lonely anymore, but I couldn't wait to have even one more loved one in my life. I couldn't wait to see Y/n-ssi love Bangle just as much they loved me.

"Ahhh, there's no more eggs!" Y/n-ssi suddenly sighed out.

"I'll go get some down the street," Yoongi oppa replied.

"Nah, I got it!" Y/n-ah responded as they washed their hands.

"Uhhh! Can I come?" I asked, hoping Y/n-ssi would say yes.

"Of course, let's go!" Y/n-ssi excitedly responded.

"Maybe we should take Bangle with us? Like on their first walk with us?" Y/n-ah suggested.

"No, I haven't gotten Bangle a leash yet and I don't feel comfortable with that so soon. Bangle just arrived this morning," Yoongi oppa interjected.

Y/n-ssi and I just looked at each other, but we both understood.

Minutes later, Y/n-ssi and I walked over to the market down the street. I was so excited when we walked in once Y/n told me... "We should buy Bangle some food!"

"Yes!" I squealed.

We walked all around the store getting all the groceries we needed and then headed to the cashier to pay.

"Uhh, I need one more thing. Wait, right here, I'll be right back!" Y/n-ssi said.

This wasn't the first time I was left alone in line, so I wasn't too nervous.