PT. CIV

Narrator

Haerin had become really busy with her idol schedule. Meanwhile, Y/n decided to try to regain some of their memories.

The only reason why Y/n hadn't tried before was because they were scare of the pain that might be on the other side.

But now that Y/n knew that they used to date Haerin... all Y/n wanted was to remember how their relationship was.

Y/n did remember some things, but it was hard to really trust their memories because everything just seemed like fragments or a big blur.

- Y/ N POV -

I had woken up today with the mission to remember something.

I grabbed my boxing gloves and went down to the gym. I had called Kazuha to meet me there.

I wasn't really sure who she was but I remember fighting her at one point.

"You're here!" Kazuha yelled as I walked into the gym.

"Yeah, thanks for meeting me!" I said politely.

"Still can't recognize me, huh?" Kazuha was straightforward.

"No, I'm sorry," I answered a bit embarrassed.

"Okay, well... you don't have to remember me to have a little fun. Wanna spar?" Kazuha asked politely.

"Yeah, sure," I responded.

We did a light warm up then put on our bands and gloves.

Kazuha was a lot more agile than I was.

"What happened to the champ? Come on, I know your body hasn't forgotten!" Kazuha taunted.

I wasn't sure if she was right, until she threw a full combo and I unconsciously dodged every punch and hit her with a left hook.

"Woah!" I exclaimed in shock.

"There you go!" Kazuha lightly patted my head with her glove.

"Wanna kept going?" She asked.

I nodded in response and we sparred for hours.

When the gym started to get fuller and fuller, I decided to call it quits and go home.

"Hope we can do this again, Champ!" Kazuha exclaimed as she left the gym.

I packed up all my things and went back home.

The outcome I was hoping for wasn't really what I got but I did learn that my body remembers more than I do.

As I got home, I noticed some drawings on the side of the house.

"Huh?" I questioned out loud.

I took a good look at the drawings and realized it was drawings of the Newjeans girls. I was also drawn along with Yoongi.

As I analyzed the doodles, I realized Haerin had drawn them.

There was one character that was labeled "ME" and had a frog headband drawn on it.

"So, she drew these?" I thought to myself as I placed my hand on the drawings.

I was hoping that touching it might have helped me remember something.... but it was hopeless.

I walked inside the house and sighed at the lack of progress I had made.

I looked through my shared room with Haerin and hoped to find something to help me remember but all I found was my old uniforms.