PT. LXX

Narrator

Once Haerin-ssi and Y/n had woken up at a more appropriate time in the morning, They go up to get ready for their date.

"Ahhhhh! I love going on dates with you!" Haerin squealed as Y/n put her ear warmers on.

"I love going on dates with you too," Y/n cutely responded as they pecked Haerin's lips.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin and I woke up and got ready for our date. Yoongi had just gotten home from the lawyer's office so when we were just about to leave Haerin managed to catch his attention.

"Yoongi oppa, do you like sex?" Haerin-ssi suddenly asked him.

I choked on my saliva for a second and panicked for a bit. I tried to think of a way to explain why she asked that but brother quickly replied, "Yeah... why?"

"Wait!! Did you two do something while I was gone?!?" Yoongi yelled with a mix of emotions.

I furrowed my eyebrows in discomfort and pushed him slightly....

"Don't be a perv. She's just asking a normal and natural question!" I frustratingly yelled.

I always approached all of Haerin's questions with the innocence of a child. Haerin was too blunt and smart to ask a question for some reason other than knowledge.

"Umm.. yeah... I like sex.... but why are you asking?" Brother awkwardly answered again.

I sighed in discomfort again.

Sometimes it was uncomfortable or even embarrassing to answer some of Haerin's questions but even then I think we all tried our best.

"Y/n-ssi said last night that some people like sex and others don't. Just like Y/n-ssi doesn't care much for sex or crave it.... is that the same for you? Do you enjoy it?"" Haerin asked without hesitating one bit.

"Why would she disclose my information like that?!" I whined inside my head

I swear my girlfriend has no chill sometimes.

"Umm... well yeah. Everyone is different... so... yeah... Y/n is right," Brother awkwardly replied as he looked at me for help.

"Anywayyyy, let's go on our date!" I squealed out in nervousness, trying to make Haerin stop.

Luckily, it worked. Haerin-ssi was too excited about seeing frogs to want to keep talking to Yoongi anyway.

Once we arrived at the train station, Haerin bought our train tickets all by herself.

It was cute to see Haerin all giddy and excited.

When we got on the train, Haerin snuggled into my chest. The train was packed again so I understood.

That's until.... Haerin-ssi whispered into my ear, "Do you think my friends like sex?"

I cleared my throat a bit flustered but frustrated at the same thing.

"Okay, why are you interested in learning about sex all of a sudden?" I whispered back.

Haerin pulled away from my arms and looked up at me. "Well my aunt has sex really loudly at least 3 times a week sometimes 4 and she sounds like she really enjoys it. So, I wonder if I would too? Like if it will feel the same as everyone else or if I'll end up hating it," She explained.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Ughhh, that lady!!" I groaned to myself.

"Baby we'll talk about this topic later," I whispered to her.

"Sex is not something to talk about in public," I explained.

"Sex is not something to talk about in public," Haerin cutely mimicked.

I had missed Haerin's copy-and-paste behavior.

It was personally... one of my favorite traits about her. It always made me smile.

After that, It didn't take long for us to get to the museum.

-

-

-

-

-