PT. XLIX

Narrator

Y/n-ssi had run out into the rain looking for Haerin-ssi.

Amongst all the distraction, Y/n was too busy looking at every corner of each street that the wind ended up blowing Kazuha's umbrella from Y/n's hand.

"So much for returning it," Y/n-ssi whispered to themselves before realizing the raindrops were soaking through their clothes.

"Fuck!" Y/n-ssi yelled as for cover under a tree.

"Don't hide! Haerin came looking for you in the rain. Now it's your turn!" Y/n-ssi began to scold themselves.

Y/n gathered as much courage as they could and ran into the rain as fast as they could. Y/n ran to each block trying to find Haerin.

Y/n couldn't find Haerin-ssi so they ran home to see if she was home.

Y/n didn't even care about their muddy shoes. They just abruptly ran into the house to find a soaking Haerin-ssi in the middle of the living room.

"You made it home!" Y/n-ssi sighed of relief and they abruptly pulled Haerin into a hug.

"I didn't want you to have to come find me!" Haerin painfully sighed out as she hugged Y/n as tight as she could.

"Ughh, you were so brave!" Y/n-ssi painfully cried out as they unconsciously picked Haerin off her feet.

Haerin immediately wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist and buried her head into their neck.

"I love you so much!" Haerin cried out.

- Y/N POV -

"I love you too!" I tearily told Haerin as I held her up in my arms.

"Please don't leave me," Haerin began to beg.

"I love you. I'll do anything for you just don't leave!" Haerin painfully cried out.

The cracks in her voice were breaking my heart.

I put Haerin down slowly but she refused to let me go. "Haerin-ah, let go. I don't want to cross boundaries between you and your girlfriend," I told her.

Haerin finally let go and I was able to put her down. We looked into each other's worried eyes for a second... before Haerin-ssi pushed me back.

"You're so stupid sometimes!" Haerin yelled at me.

"What?" I asked all confused... realizing she was really strong.

"I'm not dating Dani unnie!" Haerin began to hit me.

"Wtf?" I thought myself.

"You hate it when people treat me like a child but you treat me like a child all the time!! When are you going to tie my shoes as your girlfriend instead of some fragile human being that needs to be babied all day?!?" Haerin screamed at the top of her lungs as she pushed me and hit me.

I was at a complete loss for words.

I didn't know whether to let her continue or if I should stop her.

"You always talk about everything with me and all of a sudden you don't want to!!" Haerin yelled as she threw her shoes at me.

"What the hell is going on?" My brain asked as I tried protect my face.

"ME AND DANI UNNIE ARE NOT DATING!!! I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!! I WAS JUST CONFUSED FOR A MOMENT AND YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE!!! WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO ME?!? I HAD TO SEAT HERE ALL BY MYSELF WONDERING IF YOU WERE WORTH ALL THE EFFORTS!!!" Haerin yelled at the top of her lungs, like I've never heard before.