PT. LXXXVIII

Narrator

A week had gone by since Y/n-ssi shared their feelings with Haerin. By now, Y/n had calmed down from their intense emotions well being and started hanging out with Karina again.

Y/n felt safe with Karina and they started being friends again.

Karina felt bad that Y/n-ah hadn't gotten back together with Haerin but she was glad to have her best friend back.

- Y/N POV -

Karina had invited me over to her house after class. We had sorta gone back to how things were before we even dated.

When I got to Karina's house she wouldn't open the door so I just let myself in.

When I walked in my jaw completely dropped....

"Wooahh!" I exclaimed to myself

I got myself together and cleared my throat. "You can't open the fucking door?" I asked.

"I was doing my hair. Plus you know the passcode. Why are you complaining?" Karina sassed me back as she fixed up her hair.

I couldn't stop staring at her.

She looked dropped dead gorgeous.

"Like my new hair?" Karina suddenly asked in a flirty tone.

"It looks great," I blushed a little.

The rest of the day we spent it in her backyard. Drinking cocktails and talking about life.

"Did you make up your mind about Wonyoung?" Karina asked as we looked the at view from her backyard.

"I don't know," I answered her.

"A part of me wants to give it a try but the other part of me-"

"Is waiting for Haerin?" Karina suddenly interrupted.

"Yeah," I whispered in response.

"Welp, you keep waiting for your owner. It's not like anyone can take you away from her anyway," Karina began to tease me.

"So, did you guys ever. You know...?" Karina winked at me.

"NOOOOO!! No, no, no" I answered in a panic.

"We could barely even kiss properly, that would probably never happen," I explained a bit shyly.

"So, I was your last?" Karina kept being smug.

I rolled my eyes and teased her back, "that's until last week with Wonyoung."

Karina made a funny face towards me then rolled her eyes. "You're annoying," she chuckled.

The rest of the evening we spent it teasing each other and making fun of each other. It was actually kind of nice.

"Why you looking like a whole ass white girl?" I teased Karina as I got caught in a trance staring at her beauty.